May Mini Challenge

Options

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has great and acheivable goals. I like the idea of weighing in whatever day we normally do and then everyone resporting on the same day. How about we report on Monday to help gain our focus for the week? What do you all think?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    works for me
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has great and acheivable goals. I like the idea of weighing in whatever day we normally do and then everyone resporting on the same day. How about we report on Monday to help gain our focus for the week? What do you all think?
    I definitely agree we all need to report on the same day. Monday it is. Thanks! :-)
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options

PERFECT :smile:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    I normally weigh in on Wednesday too. I'm for that but I'm willing to change to another day. I won't be able to post if it's on the weekend though because I am on here from work. I'd have to post on Monday when I come in.

Good luck everybody! I've been stuck and have really dug in this week. I'm hoping it pays off.

Sorry, I didn't read all of the posts until I put this in. Monday it is! Maybe this will make me be good on the weekends.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Sounds good! :)
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Perfect! Since I weigh-in @ 9:40 PM on Mondays (Yes, weird I know... :bigsmile:) My Monday post will be late (hee hee), but will be there!
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    I normally weigh in on Wednesday too. I'm for that but I'm willing to change to another day. I won't be able to post if it's on the weekend though because I am on here from work. I'd have to post on Monday when I come in.

Good luck everybody! I've been stuck and have really dug in this week. I'm hoping it pays off.

Sorry, I didn't read all of the posts until I put this in. Monday it is! Maybe this will make me be good on the weekends.

Yes, definitely motivation to be good on the weekend! Looks like you've already lost a good bit of weight - CONGRATS! Have you tried changing things up since you seem to be at a standstill? I haven't reached that point yet but I've heard it happen to MANY others so you're definitely not alone! Changing your eating/regimine may help to jumpstart continued weight loss...
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'd like to join also. Current weight-154, goal weight for May 1st-145
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options

I'm in at least I will know the damage that I di over the weekends.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    still haven't figured out how ya'll make the quote come up in blue:angry:
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    still haven't figured out how ya'll make the quote come up in blue:angry:

Click on the word "quote" on the bottom right corner of the person you're quoting and then type what you want to say below that.
  • hooghie
    hooghie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!

Current Weight: 188.2
    Goal by May 1: 175
    Total Pounds to Lose: 13.2

I have a big birthday at the end of May so I'm super motivated! I usally weigh in on wednesdays but I can do another day too.
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Katie Mondays are cool with me :D:smile::wink:

Hoping everyone is have a good Saturday! We are rained out here in NY
    nice day to stay in!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

CW: 180.8
    I want to be 172-174 by the first weekend in May
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Nia - Rainy here in Pittsburgh too. BLAH!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies!
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ugh, Saturdays are always horrible for me...oh, well!! I have a 3.5 run today to stay on my 10K program...and I did my push up, sit up and squat challenge program already...hopefully tomorrow's number on the scale will be better...
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Don't feel bad Rene I wasn't that good this weekend either. I've been really strict with my eating for the past 4 weeks and since we had a sitter and went out on Friday I decided to splurge. I didn't go way overboard and make myself sick, so that's good. But it's really easy to get lazy with our eating over the weekend. Sounds like you've got a lot of exercise to undo any damage possibly done so good job! I hit the gym this morning myself. I did some strength training and then a half hour on the elliptical. Just keep at it!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Congrats on the self control, Katie!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I didn't do so well last night I went over by about 600 calories, I didn't log it I guess I was being a coward. But I got some exercise in today, though I ate most of my exercise calories for the day. If I can hold out and not have a snack later, I could save a couple of calories.