Your fav Greek yogart

Options

Replies

• Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like Fage 4% the best, and if I'm going to eat 0% I go with Chobani because that is all they sell in the plain. They also both have some interesting fruit options, which are great for quick work snacks, but usually only come in 0% fat.

I don't eat any other brand of "Greek" yogurt, because of recent reports about added thickeners in them to make them the thickness of Greek without the intensive process. Unless the ingredients list for plain yogurt is only Milk, I won't eat it.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    All of them. I live in BFE though so I eat what they have. Usually Chobani plain.
  • cvela25
    Options
    I love fage %0

heres what I do to make it tasted so good!

serving size of yogurt

handful of fresh strawberries
    Drizzle organic honey
    few almonds chopped up
    and sprinkle a little stevia for a little extra sweetness

verry nom nom :)
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My fav is Chobani. I love the passion fruit flavor.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I like Chobani black cherry
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Fage nonfat with splenda and strawberries, so good it's like a desert
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Chobani and Oikos. Both are very good.
  • Greek Gods is ah-mazing.
  • CinnamonKai
    CinnamonKai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Chobani! I used to eat the Black Cherry flavor; but, now I am sticking to the Plain flavor and add a little bit of blue berries in it. It's not that bad. :)
  • Deliriant
    Options
    Zoi or chobani :P
  • ssb1662
    ssb1662 Posts: 26
    Options
    I prefer Chobani because it does not have gelatin or artificical sweeteners like Dannon does. Lacking that brand I go with the non flaored store brand of Greek yogurt. and add my own fruit. If need be I will put a LITTLE honey or sugar in it.
  • kerrylee54
    Options
    Costco's Kirkland brand - plain non fat Greek Yogurt. Had it for breakfast with some fresh berries and a little "Holy Crap" cereal. So so good!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Oikos low fat or non fat, plain. Or Liberte low fat or non fat, plain.
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    Oikos is my favorite
  • Wickedbookworm1977
    Options
    Fage - Honey
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's all about that plain 0% fah-yeh
    Mix whatever I'm feeling like in, or throw it in a smoothie, or use it in baking, or blend with fruit and freeze for dessert, or use it as sour scream...

Pretty much addicted.

This!
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    Chobani! my two favorite kinds are mango and pineapple.
  • kidsnurse7
    Options
    Fage 0% Honey is my absolute favorite. I also like Cabot Vanilla Bean (its low fat, not fat free though.)

Another favorite is Stoneyfield Oikos, they make awesome honey flavor, as well as their superfruits and chocolate flavors.

I live in Vermont and Green Mountain Creamery makes a maple flavor that is divine.

Chobani will do in a pinch. I dislike the Dannon or Yoplait versions, not much flavor.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Oikos pomegranate-raspberry or lime is really good.. PC makes a great lemon and I use their plain and vanilla quite a bit too. We don't have chobani where I live but everyone keeps raving about it.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    To everyone who just LOVES their flavored greek yogurt....just make sure you take a peek at the sugar and carb content. Sometimes the sugar will blow your mind.

Also, don't be afraid of fat! Fage 2% is only 50 calories more than the 0% but it's a LOT creamier (yummier in my option), has more protein, and has some fat in it which will keep you fuller, longer. :-)