Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I've always hated FB. But I love MFP!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying MFP over FB. Enjoy the successes, tips and humorous posts!
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am the same!!! Ever since I discovered MFP, I barely even go on FB anymore!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    At least for me. I find I come here first (and to the success stories thread) every morning and night!

Have to admit, it keeps me going.

You guys are amazing.

Same here. I alternate pretty evenly between this and FB now, but in a lot of ways I like MFP a lot better! lol
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me too. These forums are more interesting to read than the pointless status updates of people I don't talk to anymore. lol
  • Keeshamedina96
    Keeshamedina96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I came to the realization this week that I need to spend more time on here than on fb so I made MFP my homepage!
  • ebrown30
    ebrown30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one. I spend a lot of time here it keeps me motivated I only get on FB every couple days.
  • ladonna0073
    Options
    I have a Facebook account, but rarely log on. I only have it for family or old friends to be able to find me. I really never liked it, but I do like MFP a lot! This has become my social outlet, and it's good because everyone is here for the same thing without losing focus on what you are here for in the first place.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    I'm the same way! I love coming here to see everyone's success! It motivates me beyond belief!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Guilty guilty.
    I love this site.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I broke up with Facebook almost a year ago! Best thing ever!

I love MFP, even though I don't get into many personal conversations, I feel like I know a lot of users on here lol.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Ditto what every one else said. Love mfp.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Me tooooo, much better than facebook, I love it, love it, love it xx
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    The good thing about this is that you are actually talking about things that extend your life expectancy rather than waste your life on FB talking about crxp!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am sure glad I am not the only one but I still go to facebook and play the games
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    I'm on here waaay more than Facebook now and I was a true Facebook addict. Just being able to get help and advice on anything and being surrounded by a great support network of people who are aiming towards the same goal as yourself. Seeing the success stories and pictures are the best motivator xx
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I love MFP....I have some great friends here who are wonderful motivators. I have never ever been with a diet more that a couple months..so far..I have been here since July...almost 7 months! Thats unheard of for me! Its much easier losing the weight with a supportive group then trying to do it by yourself. My sister is losing weight also. So far she has lost 37 lbs and Ive lost about 50 lbs...She is 68 years old and Im 65 years old..goes to prove...that anybody can lose weight...any age...all it takes is control, discipline and encouraging motivating friends! Most of the facebook friends don't care...they have their own share of drama going on and sharing this and sharing that......ha ha..
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I completely agree !! I check in on here more than facebook forsure, i love to see what everyone else is doing for workouts and eating and to read everyones stories on the message boards !!
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just said the same thing the other day; this is my new FB, I never like when people posted about going to the gym on FB and what they are eating, especially if they struggled with their weight like myself, one week there at the gym every day, then u don't hear about it for a month and the 15lbs they bragged about losing came right back. My motto was talk is cheap just do it. But this is a place that is made for the journey, the ups and the downs......Plus you don't really know anyone on here so there’s no false pretense.
  • Mamachickx4
    Options
    Yes I agree! Everyone here is for the same purpose and WANTS TO SEE EACH other succeed! I appreciate the positivity from the members here and I always stay reading my TL, food diary of my friends, getting ideas on what I wanna eat :) and adding friends and learning and being encouraged, and hopefully encouraging to someone as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!