Anyone with 100+ to lose?

Options

Replies

• Chaiross
    Chaiross Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Just signed up this morning :) ... I've got 100 lbs I WILL be losing...(maybe another 20 I'd like to:) )....I would love to make some friends who are in the same boat who I can help motivate and who can help motivate me too :)

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hi :) I started January 1 with 108 lbs to go. So far I'm down 13! feel free to add me as a friend(anyone can add me) :)
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi and yes, over 100 lbs to lose. Seems quite daunting to do without support. I sent requests to a few people. I am new, so I hope I am doing it correctly. Add me if you'd like, I am looking for a few people to share my journey.
  • Hunter791998
    Options
    I started MFP on January 10, 2013 and have already lost 7.4 pounds. It was crazy easy and now my husband has joined MFP as well!
  • Marglouz
    Marglouz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose. Would love some new friends to give and receive motivation!
  • searl89
    searl89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP 2 weeks ago. I have already dropped 10lbs and i want to keep the motivation going. I am 5'7" and my start weight was 274, and I am now down to 264. My ultimate goal is to get down to at least 160, so to achieve that goal i still need to lose 104lbs. I know I can do it because i have God on my side. I love being inspired by other's weight loss stories and I would love to add some new friends to share in this challenging experience! I would love be encouraged and reciprocate the the encouragement back. :D
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 80 lbs down so far with another 30-40 to go. Please add me if you'd like - I enjoy sharing, support and helping where I can.
  • katiep1012
    Options
    Hey I just joined MFP and I am in the same boat needing to lose about 100 pounds or more! any one feel free to add me!!
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Meeeee!!
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose about 100. I've been here awhile but fell back on my old ways around the holidays. I'm now doing damage control and relearning. Would love more friends and motivation! Ok, I NEED motivation!!!
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    Hi there! Ive lost 90lbs of my goal of 139, all with lifestyle change and exercise! feel free to add me!
  • courtwhitear
    courtwhitear Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a little under 100 to lose but I would love to be support to you! Feel free to add me!
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I have about 140 to lose, feel free to add me.
  • kevada1
    Options
    N.Y. resolution was to loose 100 by Jan 2014 birthday when I turn the big 50. Have lost 10 lb so far with 90 lb to go. Doing well on diet portion it's the exercise part I goof off on. But any with the goal to lose may add me.
  • lisafarley79
    lisafarley79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose over 100 lbs. I started MFP last week...but started changing my eating Jan. 2 this year...I am down 8 lbs....lots to go...add me (anyone who wishes and is in the same boat)....looking forward to helping others and myself :-)
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have 140lbs to lose - so please add me! In fact anyone who wants to, please add me - I could do with the extra support - and will do my best to support you all in return :smile: x x
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you started this thread. In same situation and could definitely use some company from others in same "weight bracket." ;-) I have been at this for a week. Feeling really happy and motivated. Please feel free to add me. Will be adding you and many of the others in this thread.
  • cinbea
    cinbea Posts: 19
    Options
    You can add me too I started before Christmas and am down almost 20 pounds but still have a ways to go.
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    2 lbs down...129 lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Lorilooo
    Options
    Hi there! I too have over 100 to lose. I've been doing good by myself so far but would love to have some friends on here to help motivate me! I would also love to help motivate others!

I'm 40 years old, female, and log in multiple times a day. Let's do this!

Feel free to add me if you think we could help each other out! :)