Options
    Add me too!! I am on the same journey.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started at 220 if you would like to add me
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    I love this thread! It's so easy to feel alone when you're in the 100 lb to lose category. Good to see that I'm not alone!
  • Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    me me me!!!, i just joined yesterday, i have about 150lbs to lose :-(
    anyone feel free to add me so we can do this together
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose approx 180. Feel free to add me! The more the merrier! :)
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you started this thread. In same situation and could definitely use some company from others in same "weight bracket." ;-) I have been at this for a week. Feeling really happy and motivated. Please feel free to add me. Will be adding you and many of the others in this thread.

Absolutely! The struggles that we face are far different from someone trying to lose 20 pounds. :)
  • KSadgrove
    KSadgrove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've lost 43lbs and still have 76lbs to lose.
    It seems like a lot at first, but just take it 5lbs at a time :)
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Count me in! Have 100 -150 to lose. Happy to have you or anyone else as a friend, supporting one another will make this painful, long and hard journey more pleasurable :O) I hope!!!!

Feel free to add me!

Cheers

Em
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi and yes, over 100 lbs to lose. Seems quite daunting to do without support. I sent requests to a few people. I am new, so I hope I am doing it correctly. Add me if you'd like, I am looking for a few people to share my journey.
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello' I just started my journey toward losing 125lbs...Add me if you like
  • sandhop
    sandhop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started this program today and have 100 #' to lose. I've tried so many times before but am now heavier than I've ever been. I'm 62 years old and I lost my job 3 months ago. Although I'm not getting as much exercise now, I am looking at this as a time to change my eating habitsand start on a healthier lifestyle. It's now or never! I could definately use a few friends in the same boat.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Good luck, keep me informed of your progress. You will feel a vast improvement even after 10 pounds. Just take it 5 pounds at a time. Remeber you are increasing your life expectancy so when you feel like hitting the carbs - you don't really need them
  • 1Msdiva
    Options
    Hello everyone and I need to lose a 100lb and boy it's going to be a hard journey but not impossible wish me luck
  • victorious852
    Options
    I am also new and need to lose at least 100 pounds. Can us lots of motivation. Feel free to offer suggestions.
  • LisaRockett
    LisaRockett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had over 100lbs but am down 55 so far!
  • ajsjourney
    ajsjourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Jan. 2nd, and have about 100 to lose, feel free to add me! :)
  • bbsweetpea
    bbsweetpea Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have between 95-105 to lose (not sure what my goal weight should be yet). I have 15 since January 1st and hope to lose another 30 by May 1 (my 14 year Anniversary). I would love to be at my goal weight by next Christmas but I am giving me to my 15th anniversary on May 1, 2014. I know that there will be times where I stall and that those last 10-20 lbs will be harder to lose.

My mind seems to be in the right spot this year. I am doing good on the diet and exercise. I hope that on this journey my husband is able to drop some weight as well. He needs to for health reasons and has the same amount to lose as I do. So far this month he is doing well with food. He refuses to exercise so I am trying to make sure we don't have any junk in the house (my kids HATE this) and that I am making healthy meals.

I have three children and they all are at a healthy weight or even a little underweight. This is how I was growing up and I want to try and teach my kids to make better food choices than I did. At some point they won't have that super fast metabolism.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    200+ to lose...anyone can add me:happy:
  • nadziega
    nadziega Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started MFP this week as well and I have plan to being healthier by the end of the year. I have 100+ to lose specifically 150 lbs which I have gained through my college years. Feel free to add me the more motivation the better!
  • FancyFree62
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Feel free to add me to your list.