Anyone with 100+ to lose?

Options

Replies

• AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today. I hae been on Optifast (intensive phase) for 12 weeks and started on Transition Phase 3 days ago. I've already lost 44.4kg (97.89 lb).

I want to lose another 65kg (143 lb) minimum. :)
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. MFP has been great for me. You will be happy too. Feel free to add me, or send request.
  • damizhectik
    Options
    me too. Everyone feel free to add me :-)
  • sabbrown40
    Options
    Yes indeed. I have 100 to lose as well.....Down about 7 so far, take a pound a so for it fluctuates so much for me. But welcome. I am new to this as well. I started this month.
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    Sending you a request.. Good luck on your journey!
  • christinewilli
    christinewilli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm fairly new..and I have 130 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me :) Was wondering why I couldn't drop the weight, and was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Anyone else have the same issue? Good luck all!
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey ... I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou:
  • NJ092710
    Options
    Hi! I'm new, just in. I joined on the recommendation of a friend who has had great success with this site. I'm not sure how useful this site will be for me, because I'm following a carbohydrate-focused eating plan, rather than a low cal one. I suppose different things work for different people I respect your methods, so please respect mine. Despite popular belief, low carbohydrate diets don't consist almost entirely of bacon & butter. When followed properly, they include high protein lean meats, lots of veggies, & relatively small amounts or starch & sugar. I have almost no starch & sugar in my diet at this time. I've lost 12 pounds since 1/1/13 with 30 carbohydrates a day & exercise 4-5 times a week. I eat right, but I lack motivation to exercise.
  • Blair_Waldorf
    Blair_Waldorf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm happy you started this topic! I recently joined this site and want to meet others in the same boat, I was just embarrased to post anything because I've never joined a site like this before. This is my first time writing on here, hope I did it right! Add me if you like, I would love to hear from anybody and everybody :)
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Count me in 100+
    Check out my profile, you like what you see send a message or request

Very active first goal is 100lbs then I'll go based on physical features after that
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just started and lost the first 5.. 100 more to go.
  • tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I have lost almost 67 lbs so far in the past 32 weeks, I have to loose another 90 lbs at least. Best of luck with your goal!!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi I have already lost 96 lbs and new to MFP would love to have friends. I do not know how to add friends but would love to have some . Thanks !!
  • terri_journey
    Options
    Hello, I have lost 96 lbs so far but Very new to this board and exercise . Sent you a friend request . I am your age also .Blessing !!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have just completed my first full week and was shocked to lose 13 lbs ( I am not expecting much next week) I am also looking for new friends on here to help with motivation and I would also like to help others too. Feel free to add me and good luck everyone :smile:
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose as well. Add me if you like:) and anyone else too!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hello there. From my highest weight, I have about 130 pounds to lose, 40 of which I lost before joining MFP. And from there, I may decide to whittle away another 10-30 pounds depending on how I feel once I reach my preliminary "goal weight". But the trick is to not always have the number hanging over your head-- just take it day by day, and take any loss, no matter how little, as a victory. :) You didn't gain the weight overnight, and so it will not come off immediately. Feel free to add me!
  • terri_journey
    Options
    Hello, I am new to MFP and loving it already!! I have been losing weight since March of last year and still have 60-75lbs to give. I am doing Zumba & exercising for the first time in my life and loving it!!. This is really a big deal for me as I have many health problems I am finding the more I lose the better I feel !! WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FRIENDS !! THANKS !!
  • Blair_Waldorf
    Blair_Waldorf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have just completed my first full week and was shocked to lose 13 lbs ( I am not expecting much next week) I am also looking for new friends on here to help with motivation and I would also like to help others too. Feel free to add me and good luck everyone :smile:

Wow, 13 lbs in one week!! That's great!! Keep up the awesome work!! :)
  • terri_journey
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss you are on your way !!