Nostalgia: What were the best concerts you ever attended?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of everyone who has seen The Cure live.

Just realized I left a wicked concert off my list - Mumford and Sons in a small venue, very early on. Such a great night!
  • blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been to several warped tours with some good shows, but the most special for me was seeing Funeral for a Friend/Story of the Year back in 2005. Funeral for a Friend played an acoustic set that night because their drummer was sick. It was awesome. I've been to some Taking Back Sunday shows that were amazing. The Revered Peyton's Big Damn Band is a lot of fun too.

Worst concert: Kid Rock hands down. My hubby loves him, so unfortunately, I have to see him again in a couple of months.
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Has to be Live Aid (85) in Wembly!
    Followed by Frampton - also Wembly
    And Springsteen (up north somewhere)

Had a lot of great times at concerts in Cambridge Corn Echange ..apparently...
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Has to be Live Aid (85) in Wembly!
    Followed by Frampton - also Wembly
    And Springsteen (up north somewhere)

Had a lot of great times at concerts in Cambridge Corn Echange ..apparently...

i was wondering if anyone was going to say Live Aid (either Philly or Wembly)

must have been a cool show to have attended. i think i still have a bunch of it on VHS tapes somewhere. hard to believe those tapes are now almost 28 years old. d'oh!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Spice girls reunion tour - completed every dream I had as a kid
    Radiohead - amazing, pouring rain, magical experience
    Alexisonfire - final tour last month. Single tear :(
    City & Colour - seen too many times because I'm madly in love with Dallas green. Swoon
    Mumford & Sons - jigging good time
    Some random local bands and local music festivals. Always a blast.