whats yournot so typical goals

Options
13»

Replies

• orangelobster
    Options
    Shirt off at the beach, without hesitation. Heck, just walk around without a shirt all the time how about.

*almost there...almost

oh, and I want to be able to really, really run.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    To compete in fitness/figure :D

Oh yes! I forgot about that!!!! I want to do figure really bad
  • skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. I have a whole list and I love reading everyone else's!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    Shirt off at the beach, without hesitation. Heck, just walk around without a shirt all the time how about.

*almost there...almost

oh, and I want to be able to really, really run.
    i want to be able to walk around outside in a bikini top
  • keren22
    keren22 Posts: 18
    Options
    I loved reading everybody's goals. DREAM BIG - all these things can be accomplished!

- get to size 6
    - workout on stage in Vegas with Tony Horton and the P90X cast (again)
    -run a marathon
    -become a certified TurboKick trainer
    -become a certified nutritionist
    -Help others reach their goals
    - Go skydiving again!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Just to be confident! That's all I want!
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    One of my short term goals is just to be able to shop for pants in a typical plus size department in retail stores...so many of them just go up to a 24 or a 26, and I've been beyond that for so long! I can't wait for that day!
  • ahallen83
    ahallen83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My gym has one of those big tractor tires in it that all of the super fit dudes flip over and over again, and I watch them from the stair climber, all squinty-eyed thinking "I wanna flip that muthatrucka SO HARD". Working my way there, slowly but surely.

Also, I have crappy knees and have just recently started jogging a bit, I'm working towards being light enough that I can run without injuring myself.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    To be hotter than both my sisters in law, both of whom I secretly hate and would LOVE to flaunt a post-baby six pack to them in six months when they come to visit. >:)
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    My gym has one of those big tractor tires in it that all of the super fit dudes flip over and over again, and I watch them from the stair climber, all squinty-eyed thinking "I wanna flip that muthatrucka SO HARD". Working my way there, slowly but surely.

Also, I have crappy knees and have just recently started jogging a bit, I'm working towards being light enough that I can run without injuring myself.

^awesome.
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    My goal is to be able to rock a Wonderwoman costume, Lynda Carter style.

8zmnut.jpg

Omg. I've been telling my hubby I'm going to be her for Halloween, assuming I look good enough. You're awesome.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    To run a marathon on every continent. Though this is a lifetime goal! (and yes, there is a marathon in Antarctica)

To complete an olympic level triathlon (this year!)

To complete the Spartan Race tri-fecta. (this year or next)
  • blueboxblues
    blueboxblues Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Look fit instead of skinny

It's such a vague and unquanitfiable goal that I think it's the reason I've never stuck with a healthy lifestyle.
  • Amandatorie
    Amandatorie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear shorts in the summer (without my thighs rubbing together). I havent worn shorts since I was a child.

I would say dresses, but yes, this is mine as well! Last summer I wore bike shorts under my skirts and dresses all the time, this year I want to be freeeeeeee! :-)

Some other goals:

Right now I wear the biggest size in some stores, and sometimes even that's not quite big enough if it runs small. I want to be able to fit into ANY store I want to shop in. One in particular is Zara...right now their size L is just a little too snug.

I want to fee fit enough that I can take up a sport. I want to take tennis lessons this summer. There's a program that starts in June. I don't know ANYTHING about tennis really, but I think it would be fun. But not if I feel like "the fat kid in middle school" trying to run around the court and chase balls.

I want to be able to enjoy a leisurely run. I live right by the beach...there's a 5-mile loop from my front door that's amazing, along the waterfront and around an old fort. Some day I want to be able to just up and run that regularly before work!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Deadlift 225#. Squat 200#. Do 10 unassisted pull ups. Basically, kick *kitten*.
  • athodges777
    athodges777 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    About 4 years ago I bought this sexy lingerie to wear for my husband...all black and lacy...and it is still to this day just hanging by the bed for me to see everyday, but I am still not able to wear it. It's collecting dust, lol. My goal is to fit into that by the end of this year. I am aiming to lose no less than 1.5 lbs per week and if I can stick to that I will be my goal size on this exact date next year.

And also to make it all the way through the Insanity workout program without giving up!
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options
    To have my waist measurement less than my chest measurement. They started out with the waist about 8 inches farther around than my chest. Right now they are tied.

Great job Larry!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    To be able to where my iphone on my arm... right now my arms are too big. Sigh.
  • candy423
    candy423 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    to be able to decide if i want to workout or not! right now it seems more like a job.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    1. One of mine was to run a 5k in < 30 minutes -- did it last week! YEAH! :)
    2. Another one was to log 100 miles this month, but then I decided to alternate running and strength days, then caught some bug that's going around that kept me still for a couple of days. I'm @ 61.4 miles right now, so it's still possible, but I'd have to go back to daily running (only have time for 3-5 mi/day), and/or log a few walking during the work day.
    3. To do one real push-up with good form! I have no idea why it's so hard for me, but some day I WILL conquer it.