How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
12346»

Replies

• devastation77
    Options
    Every day, just to make sure I'm not dipping too far down.
  • chely0753
    Options
    I check weekly but sometimes I wished I didn't check.
    For instance last week I weighed myself and I lost a few pounds...then I cheated the next 5 days.
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    When I first started it was everyday. Now just once a week.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Weekly, not religiously.

Or sometimes ramdomly when i wake up and my belly is sucked in and hip bones are trying to pierce through skin. Its wtf moment and i never log the weight cos usualy its just a spike down due to ramdom stuffs .

At the begining I used to weight myself 2 times a day >> Morning and just before sleep. Sure shows how much good visit to toilet matters :D
  • photobadger
    photobadger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the every day but don't pay much attention to it club. I've found that my weight does not go off in nice even linear chunks, but bounces up and down by up to 5 lbs a day. There have been lots of time where I'd have thought I was gaining weight if I only did it once a week.

I'm also enough of a geek where I have my weight loss plan on an excel spreadsheet complete with upper and lower control bands. If I find myself above the upper band, I cut back more over the next few days. If I find myself below the lower band it's donut time (metaphorically speaking).
  • vbarcok
    vbarcok Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Once a week.:happy:
  • LemonMint6
    Options
    I've been working on my weight loss nearly a month, and I do weigh myself everyday. Mostly because I've been really struggling to figure out how my change in hormones (thank you turning 30) is making difficult to lose weight. So, I've been trying to see how what kind of exercise I do, etc... effects my body regularly.

Once I've achieved some consistency, I'm planning on weighing in less frequently, but I'll admit it feels a little addicting. I will pry have to start eliminating one day at a time, til I get to once a week. I won't do less than that till I'm 50 pounds (of 75ish total in my goal.)

I've been overweight my whole life, and not being diligent has never helped me change that.
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Once per week! No more...no less.
  • Ottinger13
    Ottinger13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I do the wii fit in the morning and that gives me my weight every day at the same time in pretty much the same clothes so it keeps me focused and helps me to stay on track.