Replies

• ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    24 pds and down 2 pant sizes
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Lost just over 40lbs. Definitely lost one pant size (for sure) maaaaaybe two. Yay for tall-ish, bottom-heavy spoons!
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    37 pounds - from a tight 24/26 to a 18/20
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    20.6 lbs and no change in pant size. They're a smidge looser, but not much difference yet.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Lost 21 pounds and have gone from a size 12 to a size 8 :smile:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66 pounds and gone from 18/20 yo a 12. But my 12's are getting loose! :happy:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    50lbs 2 pant sizes, I'm pretty bottom heavy.
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I HAD LOST 20 POUNDS AND WENT FROM 22-24 TO A 16 GAINED 15 POUNDS BACK AND STILL WEAR THE 16 BUT BACK ON TRACK NOW SO IM GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    for me it was 10lbs per size, but I was losing a lot of inches too
  • 25lbs from 8 to a 2-4
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I had lost 20 lbs and went from a 14 to a 10 (some 10s fit or are big, and others were a little tight). My stomach/hips/thighs were the last places I gained weight so it is the first place it'll come off. I gained 10 back during a move across the world and the holiday season, but some 10s still fit, though jeans are more solidly a 12 now.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs and went down 6" in my waist size for pants, I've regained that and then some and have lost back to my starting weight but I'm still in the 6" smaller pants and they require a belt to stay on. So there's not a direct link between pounds lost and clothes sizes for everyone.
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24.5 and no "dress" pants difference (but they are looser), but with my jeans I have dropped one size.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Lost 67lbs - went from a 22W to a 16-18...so about 4-6 sizes.

I would rather lose pants size over pounds any day. I wouldn't pay so much attention to the scale - that fluctuates too much. Measurements are the most accurate, especially if you are including weight training in your weekly workout program.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've lost 27 lbs and went from a lose 14 to a comfortable 8 in pants.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    80lbs to go from 20/18 to 10/8.
  • pandatoot
    Options
    lost 30 lbs went from a size 7 (though im pretty sure i was a 9 hahaha) to a size 3 in about 6 months
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I'm down seven pounds, but also down a skirt/pants size.

I've suspected that I've been toning up muscles as I've been dropping inches from my waist and hips, and this confirms it. Today, when I was cleaning out a closet in preparation for a move, I found a skirt that I'd set aside because it didn't fit. Now it fits perfectly.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    that is awesome keep it up
    so far i have lost 18 pounds but have only gone down one pant size.

how much weight have you lost vs pants size down?
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    down 36lbs, from a size 16 to a size 8. I expect to go down another size or more (would be awesome), since I will be losing more after my original goal.