Options

Replies

• RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Five pounds loss down one pant size through heavy lifting
  • eb12112
    Options
    About 2 years ago when i was on WW i lost 30 lbs and barely lost a pant size! my pants were baggy but not enough! i think it's different for everyone!
  • greyoutside
    Options
    Over 15 pounds down, only one pant size. (Although the pant size I was wearing was always a little too tight, and the one size down I am now wearing fits me perfectly.)
  • badmojo108
    Options
    Was 245 and 38 jeans were snug. Now 180 and fit comfortably in 32 jeans.
  • jillianedwards
    jillianedwards Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    20 pounds no pants size!
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    57 lbs lost, went from a size 12-14 to a size 2
  • shawnasis
    shawnasis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been blessed with the after children shape of being hippy :grumble: . So after 18 lbs I am still in my size 13's although looser definitely not loose enough to move to a smaller size.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've lost 41 pounds and went from a 14 to a 10 or 8 depending on brand of pants
  • cheshire29
    Options
    Lost 43lbs and went from 18 to a 12, so 3. Getting close to a 10!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Have lost 28 lbs and dropped from a 10/12 to a 4. I actually went from a 6 down to a 4 without losing a pound - obviously dropped fat and inches during that time, but my scale didn't change. :smile:
  • bowler268
    bowler268 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    100 pounds and have from a 44 to a snug 32 and a loose 34
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    lost 26 lb and was size 32 and now a size 28 in jeans
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    65lbs same pant size! ARRRGH!
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was once told, that heavier people will generally *not* see a drop in size until they lose the first 25lbs. After that it goes much faster!

For those who are not seeing any results.. are you doing strength training to build muscle? You know, that muscle burns fat, right? .
  • susantrigg18
    Options
    ive lost 78 pound & dropped from a size 26Aus/22US to size 18Aus/14US, still same cup size in a bra, but have lost my bum :laugh:
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    32 pounds lost and I'm still in 40 jeans. I've been 40 jeans for 5 years and my waist is still the exact same 45.25 inches it was when I measured on May 8th, my first day here. Extremely annoying, I really want to buy new pants instead of having to buy new pants at this size, then I lose mass out of nowhere and I just wasted $80 on a couple pairs of pointless jeans.

104 miles walked/jogged in May, 96 miles as of Yesterday for June. I use my Resistance bands and dumbbells everyday, I do pushups, sit ups and I use my Ab-Roller. I eat my calories and never go in the red on anything. I'm at 238 lbs., 25 years old and 6'1.5".

Its very annoying and frustrating.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    From my heaviest 75Kg/165lbs to now 63kg/138lbs I've lost 2 Trousers sizes, taking me from a UK 14 to a 10.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    27lb lost , down 2 pant sizes ,now UK 8 ,US 4 , lots of fruit and veg , low grains , no dairy or meat, running and a months heavy lifting!
    Hard work but Im older!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Pant size means honestly nothing... it really depends on the brand and sizes are actually closer than you think. I still fit fine in my 18s after 30 lbs lost so I thought I hadn't lost any size until I realized I fit in 14s too... Now after 45 lbs I can fit in 8s, depending on the brand.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    so far i have lost 18 pounds but have only gone down one pant size.

how much weight have you lost vs pants size down?

I've lost 65 pounds and went from a size 24 to a size 20.