Why girls shouldn't lift weights like men - disgusting hey?

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    I do think she looks amazing, but I don't understand why these women with amazing physiques that they work so hard for feel the need to stick those stupid cartoon boobs on themselves.
    I want to see more women embrace looking athletic and muscular without the giant bazumbas.

Hi there - they came before, not after.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I do think she looks amazing, but I don't understand why these women with amazing physiques that they work so hard for feel the need to stick those stupid cartoon boobs on themselves.
    I want to see more women embrace looking athletic and muscular without the giant bazumbas.

I'm not sure if her's are real or not, but some women just naturally have them. I am one of those women who have them. I'm 127 lbs at 5'2.5 and I wear a 34 D. I can't seem to get rid of them, just saying that not all women with a smaller frame have fake boobs.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    If anyone wants to see more of how we train, please see our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/TEAM-WILD-Matt-Wild-UKBFF-Gaspari-Rep-Yo-Lazarov-The-Newbie/416793921724418

and on MFP:

www.myfitnesspal.com/yo_lazarov
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member

So you're saying that people are being forced to eat more than they need to...many to the point of discomfort?

These foods are available to us...but we do have to choose to eat them.

Correct, the mere fact that you have to count your calories on a website like this to maintain a healthy weight should indicate to you that you didn't simply choose to overeat. Tell me what wild animal becomes obese because it has too much food available to it? Show me an indigenous human tribe that does not consume anything other than their native diet and becomes obese?

Animals, when they have a surplus food supply tend to dedicate their time to expanding their populations and thus creating more mouths to feed on the available food. It is entireley possible to overfeed wild animals in captivity on their natural diet, by making too much available, its just that cruel mother nature has ways of making sure that doesn't happen in the wild.
  • Yea, my fiance would not be too pleased with me looking like that. LOL

I wouldn't want to look like that. I want to be feminine and in shape. I don't want to look like a man. But to each, his/her own.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member

I'm not sure if her's are real or not, but some women just naturally have them. I am one of those women who have them. I'm 127 lbs at 5'2.5 and I wear a 34 D. I can't seem to get rid of them, just saying that not all women with a smaller frame have fake boobs.

They're fake. No-ones boobs sit like that in a string bikini unless they're fake. When I was 130lbs and 17 years old I was a 32E and they didn't do that.
    I'm a 34E now and I can't WAIT to have smaller boobs, I need some serious scaffolding to even make them look HALF decent, and at 26, that's a damn sad time.

/boob conversation

She looks amazing.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member

Hi there - they came before, not after.

Ahhh, shut my mouth then. You two should both be proud of all this amazing work.
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Yay for fake boobs...she looks great. What an inspiration!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    I'd love to look just less cut than that, she looks incredible but my sights are a little lower. I'd love someone like Matt to coach me though, really. Jealous.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)

Why do people say "no offense" after a comment that is, basically, an insult? You still look like a jerk. How do you think the women who work very hard for a muscular body feel when they read what you wrote? "No offense" doesn't make it better.
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    She's not big, she's beautifully shaped! Great job Matt!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Yea, my fiance would not be too pleased with me looking like that. LOL

I wouldn't want to look like that. I want to be feminine and in shape. I don't want to look like a man. But to each, his/her own.

She looks nothing like a man.

She is the fiance of the guy who started this thread.

Would you like to hear people's opinions on whether or not they want your body?
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Would love to know what you mean by a sharp diet though! Any advice most welcome!

Me too. I love doing weights and that body is smashing.
  • Yea, my fiance would not be too pleased with me looking like that. LOL

Her MAN posted those pictures. That was flat out rude. She doesn't look like a man. She looks like a feminine woman with some muscles and definition who has worked hard and is definitely in shape. You could have left it at to each his/her own without saying she looked like a man.
  • Kellzaleo
    Kellzaleo Posts: 11 Member
    Lifting weight isnm't going to make any women bulk up. It will only enhance what they already have.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    i will never lift a weight! women with muscles that big are just weird (no offence to anyone)

I "love" comments like this (sarcasm). Of course you meant to judge AND offend. Have you seen some of the amazing, strong women on this site who have those muscles you so dislike? Women with muscles "that big" (that's not even very big in fitness competition standards) aren't "weird." They're just different than YOU.

/Facepalm.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

So you're saying that people are being forced to eat more than they need to...many to the point of discomfort?

These foods are available to us...but we do have to choose to eat them.

Correct, the mere fact that you have to count your calories on a website like this to maintain a healthy weight should indicate to you that you didn't simply choose to overeat. Tell me what wild animal becomes obese because it has too much food available to it? Show me an indigenous human tribe that does not consume anything other than their native diet and becomes obese?

i can see the argument that this website is a shrine to First World Problems. b/c living in the land of plenty in a time of plenty IS a First World Problem.

HOWEVER - as an obese person, as a MORBIDLY obese person, it WAS a choice. it was a choice every time i ate my problems and my feelings rather than confronting them. it was a CHOICE to sit in front of the TV. it was a CHOICE to put things in my cart at the supermarket and then to put them in my body at home. it was a CHOICE to order an ENTIRE pizza and eat it ALL. these were all a thousand little choices every single day that cummulated in in the CHOICE to be obese.

and that's not even touching the choice EVERY DAY to NOT CHANGE.

i still work two jobs, i still like TV, i still like pizza, i still have a house to clean and laundry to do and an amazing dog who wants to curl up on my lap on my big, comfy couch. but now i CHOOSE to change. i CHOOSE to live my life and not let it pass me by. i CHOOSE to get to the gym and to put healthier stuff in my cart. and a buck-passing attitude where it is someone else's fault how i live, how i look and how i feel is no longer good enough for me.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...personally I don't like the look but whatev's
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Yea, my fiance would not be too pleased with me looking like that. LOL

If she looks like a man, then I'm a homosexual.
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    If anyone wants to see more of how we train, please see our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/TEAM-WILD-Matt-Wild-UKBFF-Gaspari-Rep-Yo-Lazarov-The-Newbie/416793921724418

and on MFP:

www.myfitnesspal.com/yo_lazarov

Just did :) That is so my world but i really dont have a clue where to start with lifting :( Currently wk 4 of p90x so maybe once iv completed this il look into it a bit more. You both look amazing!!