Alli and Depends

Options
13»

Replies

• ChristinaR720
    Options
    My friend tried them for a little bit. Her teeth started to break, hair started to fall out. She said that if she farted, lol, she wouldn't crap herself, but oil herself. hahahhaa. I can't help but laugh. She's be afraid to go to sleep, because she was afraid to fart in her sleep and crap her SO, lol!!!! OMG, I'm cracking up while typing this!!! Still she said she paid a lot for the bottle so she finished it. She didn't go back to it, lol!!!

Good luck, ps. her weight came back!

Blah blah blah, HOW MUCH DID SHE LOSE?

Ohmigosh! I am so happy someone here understands me!

I am so offended by all of these people who are trying to help! How dare they?!! They are being so mean, and I'm really feeling butthurt right now...
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    With oily farts it's like you can use the self lubrication for anal! :drinker:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I suggest eating nothing but fat, alli blocks fat, so if you eat nothing but fat you'll lose more weight! also you should try combo pilling, why just use alli when there are hundreds of diet pills? mix and match!

you can try this fun little game: dump a bunch of diet pills (atleast 15 different kinds) in a bowl and mix together.. then take five random ones, its like pill roulette!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    With oily farts it's like you can use the self lubrication for anal! :drinker:

Speaking of butthurt...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    3859271924_24af790d82_o.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    5/10
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    It really depends, but I doubt you're going to get many allies to side with you on this...at least not oozing with excitement about your choice of a weight loss path. Sure you might lose some weight, but this little bubble you have of "I don't care what you think" has a tendency to leak, which will leave you having to deal with all the crap on your own.

Just my $.02

I just read this more closely, and give you major kudos for using "oozing", "leak", and "crap" in your reply! So sneaky! Bravissimo!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    A new group
    Allies for Alli
    I can see it now.

((If this already exists I am sooooo, so sorry.)
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have tried so many diet pills throughout my life that I have come to the realization that they generally don't work. I think it is more of a mind over matter effect. They tell you that you don't feel hungry and you want them to work so badly that you tell yourself you are not hungry.

I have tried the Alli. Did absolutely nothing for me.

Hope you have better luck.