2013 followers of The Road Map

Options
Hey gang!
So the holidays are over and i'm back on the forums again.

I've received 100s of PMs about the Road Map.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Please be sure you add me and Haybales if you are doing the program so we can all keep each other accountable.
Later this week on my status i'll have a meet and greet so you can hook up with other people who are either new or have been following the program since last year.

Happy health and good eating!
;D

Dan'O

PS: If you've used the road map and have had success, be sure to spread the word!
Start here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/15-success-stories

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!
    same here.
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Meeeeeeee toooo
  • chef84
    chef84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

bump :)
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    same here.
  • josyjozy
    josyjozy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I only started loosing consistantly when I read and followed your guide. So thanks!
  • Becoming_Palm
    Becoming_Palm Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started and I am spreading the word about it too! Though I do not know how to add it to my favs :(
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I reread IPOARM 2 weeks ago and recalculated my #s for 2013. My scale made me happy this morning -- 2 lbs down and I feel great! I am so amped and will def post in the success stories thread soon. Thanks, Dan! <3
  • I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

<3 thank you for making my weight loss goals look gettable!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SlvrStarr
    Options
    bump
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    ♥ I'm so much happier now. Was feeling pretty miserable and hungry before I found you!
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The Road Map rocks! :drinker:
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Keeping it bumped here :drinker: It sure does work
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

April?
    Why wait till april?
    I'm wondering if in april youll say "Should have started it back then!"
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

April?
    Why wait till april?
    I'm wondering if in april youll say "Should have started it back then!"

I think you missed her profile pic...
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I posted on another link a question to make sure I have my number right. Maybe I'll post it here?? I'm scared to increase cals without being sure.