Awesome. A definite read for later.
  • Dartmouth501
    Dartmouth501 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!

Ditto for me too! I joined the group just so I could easily get the link to copy/paste all over the forums. XD

Your picture makes me laugh every time it pops up. Especially on some of the forums posts!

Heehee! It's two part really: 1) That is exactly how I look every time I exercise and 2) It reminds me that there is no such thing as a no-win situation!
  • ImmaZombie
    Options
    Just a quick question:

Now that I understand this all a little better, I just need to know if I need to update the Road Map numbers (weight, measurements, etc) for every 5 lbs. I lose?

Thanks so much.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I too always tell people of the road map. I started it around August/September and felt better and lost more. I am a believer. LOL
  • dwnrss
    dwnrss Posts: 5
    Options
    BUMP
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I've been on the road map for two weeks, and I've already lost 2.5 pounds. I was stuck for about three months. Thanks, Dan and Heybales. :) I really appreciate it.
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Once I'm home to measure for my BF%, I'm throwing myself wholeheartedly in this. With 4 months of plateauing, I gotta try something new! I hear so many good things about this!

Also going to start researching weight lifting, squee!
  • Candy1629
    Candy1629 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I posted this earlier...

After weeks of research on MFP and so many people successfully losing weight this way, I've decided to try the 20% of my TDEE route. Calculations showed my BMR to be 1534 and if that's the case, even on days I exercise, I'm barely eating that many calories. Which might explain my crappy mood and low energy levels... and quite possibly, the extremely difficult time I've having keeping my calorie intake down. I go home after work with 300 or less calories left for dinner. (Usually less than 100)
    So I will attempt this and see if I feel better, because as much as I want to lose weight, I want to feel good more. I need energy to spend on my kids after my day at work. Thanks to everyone that has shared information on this. It makes total sense when you think about it and I really hope it helps me.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I WILL be a Road Map Follower - Once April gets here!!! haha As I said before just reading the road map made everything seem way less complicated and easy for me to understand.. Joy of joys I don't even have to starve myself!!! =O

<3 thank you for making my weight loss goals look gettable!

April?
    Why wait till april?
    I'm wondering if in april youll say "Should have started it back then!"

I think you missed her profile pic...

Hoping shes eating for 2 right now.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question:

Now that I understand this all a little better, I just need to know if I need to update the Road Map numbers (weight, measurements, etc) for every 5 lbs. I lose?

Thanks so much.

Lately i've had folks eating till they plateau.
  • Bambalina30
    Options
    Bump :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hope a lot of the new people that joined last month and this month see this :flowerforyou:
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I am possibly burning too many calories while on this. I eat between 2000-2200cals depending on my workout. When I do P90X I burn from 1000-1300cals which I do 3-4 times a week then burn 900 at most doing cardio. Should I just stick to eating 2000 calories and only doing my P90X workouts 3-4 times a week and see how that goes? It's been three weeks. I've actually gained weight. I was eating 1600cals a day before.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the fact that you don't eat your calories back with this method. I'll end up under my BMR.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Love mapping! Never looked or felt better!

????????????????

Susan

Yep ????
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump to get it on my fav posts...
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i've veered off the road and i'm trying to get back. i'm going to reread the road map so i can get back on track.

and i'm supposed to start back lifting weights tomorrow. i'm feeling intimidated at this new gym but I have to conquer this fear.
  • trickycoolj
    trickycoolj Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Spreading the good word every chance I get. Bumpity to keep it on my list of favs!

Ditto for me too! I joined the group just so I could easily get the link to copy/paste all over the forums. XD

That's how I got here! 1.5lbs down since starting this plan instead of my WW points, though they're pretty close most days. Even though I don't get enough sleep this helps me get more energy and be a little less cranky/hungry when I get home from work!