Challenge Issued

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I thought YO looked awesome and don't understand why her tits are so controversial when discussing the awesome results that someone put in at the gym (why can't we all be supportive? If this is the way she wants to look then we should all support her in her efforts and lifestyle decisions . . . isn't that what usually is said to all the meanies I see in here supporting her? Where are the people who are so outspoken about being bullied now?). So that my girls Puffy isn't hanging out there herself, I'll join her in posting a couple of photos. BF% is just slightly higher then I'd prefer, I'm hoping for better results this April then I had last April. Actually, my first Spartan is at the end of March so I need to get my weight down to a heft-able level by then.

So here's last April:

256.jpg

Florida235.jpg

Here's last May (in action):

junkyardcropped.jpg

634735289161526090.jpg

Dude..that's so awesome. And kudos for running over fire. I don't know how tall you are, but I'm 5'1. I think I might have burned...lmao :flowerforyou:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    So, I'll fess up. I responded that I could never do her carb cycling diet. She only ate a "treat" once every 10 days, and personally I could never ever do that. I love food too much. She looks awesome though, and more power to her. So, that being said... here are my cake, ice cream, and candy eating bod pictures. Yeah, I don't look near as good as she does, but my tummy is always happy and I never feel deprived.

VJ2_zps74ef1736.jpg

VJ3_zps7d116bb8.jpg

VJ1_zpsda87dc23.jpg

If I could look even half as good as you do while still eating my treats... I would be happy with that!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    (can i report her for hijacking tho? Pleeeeease?)

not sure where this came from since there is no way to track back to the original post on this forum, but this thread is to call people out, one of which i assumed to be me. not sure how i'm hijacking anything.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    All these pictures...

Must.
    Not.
    *kitten*...

:embarassed:

If you read enough, you'll see the women discussing their preference in each others boobs... think about that :wink:

LOL....MUST NOT :devil:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I thought YO looked awesome and don't understand why her tits are so controversial when discussing the awesome results that someone put in at the gym (why can't we all be supportive? If this is the way she wants to look then we should all support her in her efforts and lifestyle decisions . . . isn't that what usually is said to all the meanies I see in here supporting her? Where are the people who are so outspoken about being bullied now?). So that my girls Puffy isn't hanging out there herself, I'll join her in posting a couple of photos. BF% is just slightly higher then I'd prefer, I'm hoping for better results this April then I had last April. Actually, my first Spartan is at the end of March so I need to get my weight down to a heft-able level by then.

So here's last April:

Meeeeeooowwww!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Thanks, y'all! :blushing: :blushing:

Looks like you should be setting off that lunk alarm!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    634735289161526090.jpg

whos-awesome.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I love that this thread has turned into a positive celebration, even if some people are still trying to change that.

And allabtlm I'm SO jealous you got to jump over cars! We didn't get that obstacle at my run.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Dude..that's so awesome. And kudos for running over fire. I don't know how tall you are, but I'm 5'1. I think I might have burned...lmao :flowerforyou:

I'm only 5'3". Those are pictures from the Warrior Dash, if you haven't been mudding I suggest starting there . . . it's the easiest of the mudders I've done (although they are apparently stepping up their game this year it seems).
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I wasn't planning on sharing these (just keeping them for personal high-fives) but to show my support for all the brave women on this thread, I'll share:

photo1.jpg
    ^ this was taken mid-november.

photo.jpg
    ^ this was 2 weeks ago.

I would love to have the athletic physique of Matt's fiance, Yo, and all the other strong women out there. I'm working on it!

you look fabulous :heart:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

So here's last April:

256.jpg

Florida235.jpg

Here's last May (in action):

junkyardcropped.jpg

634735289161526090.jpg

my hero!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You all look great! Thanks for being brave enough to share. :flowerforyou:
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! Those arms! Those legs! FABULOUS! :D You have truly succeeded and my hat's off to you.
    So, I'll fess up. I responded that I could never do her carb cycling diet. She only ate a "treat" once every 10 days, and personally I could never ever do that. I love food too much. She looks awesome though, and more power to her. So, that being said... here are my cake, ice cream, and candy eating bod pictures. Yeah, I don't look near as good as she does, but my tummy is always happy and I never feel deprived.

VJ2_zps74ef1736.jpg

VJ3_zps7d116bb8.jpg

VJ1_zpsda87dc23.jpg
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Such awesomeness!!! I hope to be able to post something like this soon! :heart:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

LOL yep!

Oh.... Youuurrrre Hoooooottttt. Wanna go get something hoootttt to eat, cause you're so hoooottttt?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

LOL yep!

Oh.... Youuurrrre Hoooooottttt. Wanna go get something hoootttt to eat, cause you're so hoooottttt?
    Agree. All of you ladies make me proud.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    <== Awww yea
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    <== Awww yea

You are too awesome to fathom.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    <== Awww yea

nice tattoo!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i have to buy a bikini. I got snarky last night and tried one of my old ones on.... if I dive into a pool in this thing, or just catch a half hearted wave, no matter how tight I tie it... Its gonna float away.

When I get one, if its appropriate enough for MFP, im posting it.

after I get a tan.

so .... by tax day.

LOL Its been so long since I wore a bathing suit period that when I put my old one on the elastic was so dry and old it crumbled. Wish I had before photos. And the only bikini shots I have are from our honeymoon. Don't know that my husband would be too thrilled with me posting those. :blushing:

take your body back baby :flowerforyou: