Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 145.6lb to be exact. I want to get down to 115-125
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 145.6lb to be exact. I want to get down to 115-125

Me too!
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 110!
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft 10in my current weight is 161.2 I want to loose this extra weight for good. Petites let's look chic and neat.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0", medium build, I love my body at 115, an that is my UGW :-)
  • tspugh
    tspugh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'2" and goal weight is 120 area :)
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and 174 pounds currenty. 5 years ago I was 150 and looked ok, since my highest weight Dec. 2011 was 202.
    15 years ago when I got married, I was probably 100 pounds.
    My short term goal is 150 by 8/1/13. My dr. and I had discussed that I will probably not come out of the overweight BMI category due to medicines and chronic illnesses. I will see how I do by this summer, before guessing what my next goal might be.
    True goal is to come out of the obese category!
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify...a pound of muscle does not weigh more than a pound of fat. A pound equals a pound. However, muscle is about 20% more dense than fat so it's possible that a person who is more muscular can fit into a smaller size than a person of the same weight who has more fat.

Better to rely on BMI versus just the scale.
  • Kaloufie
    Options
    Elizabethchristopher I am where you are right now. Im 239 and 5'1 I know we can do this and get that small. :) Think positive.
  • nuts4elephant
    nuts4elephant Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'm 5ft. 1
    cw: 103
    gw: 93
    i have a small frame..
  • Fit_Gina
    Fit_Gina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and am currently at 116/117 (depending on which scales I'm using). I am in the same clothes I've been wearing for years, but it now looks like a busted can of biscuits! LOL I've got my goal set to 105, but I'm not as concerned with the scales as I am how my clothes fit. I want my fat jeans to be loose again :)
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would be happy at 150. I know I wouldn't look good at the weight I am suppose to be. 100-138
  • iceprincess467
    Options
    I'm 5'3"1/2 and am currently 125lbs. I am happy here but would like to tone my thighs and arms.
  • 2BIG2B4U
    Options
    I'm 45yrs 3wks ago I was 183, today I am 173.. and with every pound loss I am estatic.
    My goal? I'm thinking about 130-140lbs. Any lower and my wrinkles sag too much. lol
  • roadtoabettersteph80
    Options
    I am 5' 3" at my heaviest I was 189. Before I started MFP earlier this month I was down to 172.6 (not really sure how I lost the weight but I did). The day I signed up for MFP I weighed myself in at 174.6 (must have gained some muscle). My current weight is 169.6 (a loss of 5 lbs in 2 weeks) and my goal weight for now is 132. If I can lose more than that I will be happy but losing 40 lbs would be good enough for me to do by the end of the year!
  • rensudd
    rensudd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5', and my UGW is somewhere around 105-115. Granted, I've got a lot to lose to get there, and there's a fair chance that there might be some reassessing involved after a good portion of it is gone, given that I haven't weighed less than 160 or so in post-adolescence.
  • MelSimba
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and don't really have a goal weight, I just have a dream of not having huge thighs or love handles so I can rock a bikini :) I'm around 125 now which is the smallest I've ever been, so I don't actually know how little I'd have to weigh to achieve my goal, but I can't really imagine getting under 110 or 115. If I ever got there I'd be super happy!
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 150.5. Would love to be at 125...
  • MsSweetcrum
    MsSweetcrum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft and currently weigh 206, My goal weight is 140-150 .
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is about 135-140. I can't picture myself being as low as it recommends. I'd like to have a few curves :)

My thoughts exactly. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!