Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    110-125 roughly. I'm ok with being technically heavier if I'm toned up and have a low BF%. :)
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    5'0, and I'll be happy with a muscular 113 lbs.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" and I have always been heavy since middle school that I can remember, SW 277 GW 119, CW 171, May have to re-evaluate the Goal weight cause I feel as though I am Big Boned...My wrist measures 6.25" and my breast bone is now noticeable and I measure 36" for a Bra, not sure how small I can get down to....I am still in the Obese category, will be nice when I am just in the overweight.:wink:
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and my goal is 120. My daughter is 4'11' and weighs 110. She looks perfect to me, but I am probably a little biased.
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my goal is 105 (I was 105 back when I was vegan and felt good at that weight). But I may change my mind...I'm aiming for more muscle, and don't want to be skinny-fat like I was back then haha.

Encouraged to see so many shorties! Add me :)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 5ft and about 181lbs, my goal weight is around 130 if I can get down to like 115 I'd be really happy. Prob is I really really like to cook.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Barely 5'2", 105 now, usually 97.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", happy where I am at, I'm at 101 and not dieting.
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Trust me! I am 5ft. tall and lost 83 lbs. and now weigh 107. This is so worth it!!!!
  • sarahmartin2013
    Options
    5'2 goal weight is 110-120
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    Hey There Fellow Shorties :)!!

I'm 5'1" and have about 50 lbs to shed!!! I swear I have no clue where they even came from .... but, honestly, I'm looking at my measurements more than my weight right now. Especially since I am lifting and building serious amounts of muscle...

SW 165.8lbs
    CW 162.8lbs
    GW 120
    UGW 115 (maybe) - but if my measurements are good and I look & feel good; I'll be happy as a clam!
  • glynnmusick
    Options
    :smile: I am 5' 1" and my goal is 135 for right now. I've lost about 7 lbs this first week and I'm hoping to continue losing, although I know it probably won't be at that rate. Good luck with your goals everyone!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    im 5'0" and right now im 164 my gw is 125-130 but might go lower if im still not happy lol we'll c
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm 5ft and my goal weight isn't 117 pounds:)
  • genericaroar
    genericaroar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and currently weigh 120-123. I fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes and even the jeans I wore when I weighed 107 though which is odd but I also didn't work out before I got pregnant. I gained 90lbs when I was pregnant so I weighed about 200 when I went into labor. I've lost 85 so I guess I just turned a lot of fatty fat into muscle and that's how I am able to fit into my clothes. Maybe?

Anyways, I'm at 120-123 right now and would like to lose about 5 more pounds or so. I don't see that happening till I'm done breastfeeding. If you had asked me before I got pregnant if I could ever be happy weighing 120 I would have said "hell no" but my shape now is really close to what it was when I was 107.
    \
    Working out and strength training, man....it works.
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 - goal weight is anywhere between 120-130... and in a single digit size!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    5'1" and have a 16% body fat goal, and whatever weight that comes with. Currently at 108-112 and 18%.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal is 135. I technically should be about 119, but I know my body and at 135 I know I can be lean, toned, and sexy. So, that's what I want!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    I am five feet tall and they say i am suppose to be 110 lbs. Right now I am 238. I just cant imagine being that small. i dont think I have ever been that small. I think I would be happy at 140-150.

Oh, gee, let's just go for it and be happy with what we have earned when we arrive there! :happy:
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    I am 5'0 and currently weigh 120-123. I fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes and even the jeans I wore when I weighed 107 though which is odd but I also didn't work out before I got pregnant. I gained 90lbs when I was pregnant so I weighed about 200 when I went into labor. I've lost 85 so I guess I just turned a lot of fatty fat into muscle and that's how I am able to fit into my clothes. Maybe?

Anyways, I'm at 120-123 right now and would like to lose about 5 more pounds or so. I don't see that happening till I'm done breastfeeding. If you had asked me before I got pregnant if I could ever be happy weighing 120 I would have said "hell no" but my shape now is really close to what it was when I was 107.
    \
    Working out and strength training, man....it works.

Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!