Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• 98by2014
    98by2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and aiming for 120lb as my goal weight. After that, I'll aim to be 107lb (based on Kourtney Kardashian's weight, haha. I love the way her body looks).
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1 and a bit, having just been remeasured at the Doctors to find I'm a good 10cm shorter than I thought I was. :(

I'm currently around the 130lb mark, and my official goal weight is 110. Although to be honest with you I'm going to go off bodyfat percentages and see how I feel, I have wiggle room to go as low as 100-105ish, but I suspect I shall hover around 110 with a spot of weight training to achieve a lower bodyfat %. I haven't a clue what I look like at that weight (or lower) as this is the lowest weight I've been since well before being a teen, so we'll see how it goes.
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    HW: 130
    CW: 111
    GW: 100-105

I want to be tight as well though, like lean and long- dispite being short.. ballerina-esque
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", and my goal weight is 120, I will see what I can get to.

My lowest weight was 98 lbs(in HS)-but I didn't have boobs then, now that I have them, they seem to be sticking around, even after a 25 lb weight loss.
  • estrada3d
    estrada3d Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    short 5 feet ladies whats your number!.. lol jk
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft 11, currently weigh 130lb, would like to get to 115, anything less and I think I would look ill oh and I am nearly 51 yrs of age
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 0 which, according to the BMI charts, means I should weigh between 102-128. I currently weigh 127 and I'm aiming to getting back to my pre-Christmas weight of 121 but that doesn't even put me in the middle of the range. I'm thinking of going for 110-115. What's your goal weight?

SW 161.3 lbs
    CW 127
    GW 121
    UGW 110-115?

OP, remember that you began your weight loss severely overweight. During your journey you built up quite a bit of muscle while you were losing all that fat, so your optimal weight is going to be higher than average because you carry more muscle (which weighs more than fat, but takes up less space). So generally, going by what you want your measurements to be (24 inch waist or 18 percent body fat) is a bit more useful for you.

That being said,
    I'm 5'2.
    My goal is between 120 and 125, but my GOAL is a body fat percentage of 14-16. I may find that my body fits better at 130ish at the lower bfp, so I am flexible.
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    short 5 feet ladies whats your number!.. lol jk

• pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5' (less than .5" under so I round up).

My current weight is 116. I'm not sure exactly what I want my goal weight to be. I used to want to be 100-105, but with my build and bone structure I'm not sure that's a good weight for me. I'm thinking more like 107-ish might be better. I remember being around 102lbs and thought I looked a little too skinny and muscular.

I want to be around 19-20% body fat.
  • novyhoney89
    Options
    I am 5 ft and I don't think I was even at the recommended BMI in middle school. I have somewhat of an athletic build and for me, I'm almost 100 percent content at about 135 pounds...puts me around size 6/8...however, I would be fine with 140. I feel good and healthy there too.
  • cathdrew2
    cathdrew2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" and 120 now with a very small frame but hippy. I look great in a bathing suit at 106 but 115 is easier to maintain so I'm aiming for somewhere in the middle (112?). I'm not hung up on the number and will see where I slow down with my loss. I am doing resistance training now so how I look has more to do with where I stop than the exact number. Without resistance training my upper body looks skeletal by the time the lower half leans out. Push ups rule!! :)
  • Chebeau
    Chebeau Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'2.5 according to the doctor's office. Always thought I was just 5'2....
    HW-170
    CW-155
    GW-120-125
    My lowest weight was 113 in college. With PCOS, I am not sure I will get below 120.

I want to be fit and strong. Once I am over the flu, I plan to start P90.

My husband is my inspiration as he lost 120lbs. 320 to roughly 200lbs in about a year. Now he is really focused on toning and buidling muscle. He's a great cheer leader.

Now for us both to look fit and fabulous.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1

sw = 190
    pw = 149.6
    gw = 115

my heaviest weight was 202.
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Im 5' 3" and my goal weight is 125 currently 145. I was between 108-118 before kids and was told I looked sick and almost dead at that weight but that does fall in my recommended weight range. Go for what you feel good with and don't pay too much attention to the recommendations.
  • jesykalei
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and weigh170. I do a lot of strength training, so I can't imagine myself at 120 or less. I'm shooting for a leaner mid section and would be happy with 140

15581790.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    5'1,Current weight is 130,started at 169.I only want to lose about 5 more pounds.I'm not so concerned about the scale.I'm a size four and that's the smallest I've been in my adult life.I workout hard,feel great.That's what matters the most.
  • dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    im 5'2" and aiming for 120-130......b/c of muscle mass.......I was really musclular in highschool and weighed about 110-115 and looked amazing....but I was much healthier at 120:) Im not close to that yet so its still a work in progress;)
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5ft 2in and my ultimate goal is 105, but my more realistic goal is 120.
  • lizamarie9878
    lizamarie9878 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft (barely) and keep seeing that my ideal weight is 110. I'd be thrilled at 150. I'm currently at 230 and the least I can remember being is 185, which was right after my first child was born. (I weighed less after than I did before) I have a large bust, I can't imagine what would be left on my frame after accounting for boobs into that 110 lbs!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'. My start weight was 188, I'm at 168 now after 2.5 months, and I'm aiming for 150. I can't remember being in the 150s, so I set my goal there. Once I hit it, maybe I'll shoot for 140, but I'm looking at this as a series of goals, instead of one ultimate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!