Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1" and I started at 147lbs.

Im currently at 124 but i was down to 117 before my vacation and the holidays >.<

my goal had been 115 but at 117 I could see I had more to go so Ive adjusted my goal to 110.

Ive never been lower than 117 in my adult life so it was pretty fun seeing myself like that. I cant wait to see what I look like at 110 :)
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 120-125. I've been down to 115 before, it DID NOT look good on me... I had "horse mouth" and had family concerned about an eating disorder ( and I swear I didn't have one) I have a medium frame also. I want to be comfortable and look and feel healthy in my skin :)
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5ft. I hope to get to 125 (less would be great) I am 44 at my lightest when I got married at 21 I was 108 pounds. I don't know if I will see that after 2 kids. I just want to look good and feel good! I do my goals by 5 pounds at a time. My new goal right now is to see 150. I find it easier that way.
    SW: 187
    CW: 155
    GW 120-125

I love seeing so many people my height with similar goals/weight. Friend me if you need a buddy. We can do this.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    CW: 170.6
    GW: 127
  • kas_chat
    kas_chat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hello other vertically challenged shortie, I am 152cm and currently 70.8kg. I am not sure what I want my lower weight to be at this point, I have a photo of myself when I was I think at a good weight, it was in 1996 I think and I was possibly around 50kg. It was well before children, so that is quite a goal for me.
  • lahstrand
    lahstrand Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    4'11''
    SW: 150
    GW: 110-115

Haven't seen those numbers since college.

Has anyone followed The Petite Advantage book? I read it today. I'd boil the whole premise to "when you are short you have to be extra careful with calories than taller people. There isn't much room for error for petite women when losing weight" I think we all know that, right?
  • 6Petite
    6Petite Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet tall with a goal weight of 108.6 lbs. I just found a very informative thread from another member on BMR, TDEE, Body mass, and healthy percentages of fat. Also found websites that calculate all that stuff, based on current weight, age, measurements, etc. So I just came to this goal scientifically.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot 1.5 and my current weight is 238. Highest weight was 290 (many years ago). Started here at 269. Goal weight is 135.
  • peachezncreme
    peachezncreme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is to get to 135. Once I reach that, maybe another 10 lbs, or maybe just tone up. It will depend on how things look once I get there. I picked that weight because that was my weight before I had kids, and I was totally comfortable with how I was then.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2
    SW~120
    CW~116
    GW~somewhere between 105 and 110
  • cmlewis86
    cmlewis86 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 138. My goal is 120. Would love to have friends that are motivated and have similar goals!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    hello! i'm 4'11, 24 years old. my HW was 148lbs, my recent lowest weight was 115lbs before hurricane sandy, then I gained up to 127lbs (ugh) and now i'm guessing i'm in the low 120s. I only weigh in twice a month and my last check in was on the 15th at 123lbs. my first goal is to hit 115lbs and NOT IMMEDIATELY GAIN LIKE I ALWAYS DO!!! and then once i'm there for a while i'd like to get to 105-110lbs. i weighed 97lbs in high school and i still had an ample chest, thick thighs, and a big booty, but right now i don't have the motivation to want to lose ANOTHER 25lbs!

feel free to add me :)
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I must be the only person who doesnt have a goal weight. I'm 5'2 and probably around 118lsh lbs. I dont know for sure though, I refuse to own a scale. My goal right now is to work on my strength and buliding muscle. I dont care if I'm 140lbs as long as im ripped =P I believe I'm around 17% body fat right now. I would like to get 13%.
  • shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 60 years old. Right now I'm at 125lbs and 22% BF and would like to lose another 2% BF. I'm pretty muscular since I've been weight training for the last 30 years and I'm not keen on losing too much subcutaneous fat at my age. So...we'll see what weight I"ll be at when I get down to 20% bodyfat. :smile:
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    I'm 18, 5"5..

Cw-148lbs
    Gw-115lbs :)

X
  • FoundProdigal
    FoundProdigal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 30, currently I'm about 148lbs and have a short term goal of 135 and a long term goal of 125. More then numbers though I just want to be healthier, have more energy, and feel good. :)
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and weigh 105. Lost 5 lbs the last 2 months and am aiming for 100. Good Luck to everyone.
  • shelly_36536
    shelly_36536 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am five feet tall and they say i am suppose to be 110 lbs. Right now I am 238. I just cant imagine being that small. i dont think I have ever been that small. I think I would be happy at 140-150.

We are the same height and I feel the same as you do about being around 140-150. I made it to 143 right after high school, but gained after I got married and had my first child (220). Years later I finally made it back down to 153 (thought I would never do that) and then had my second child. Now my second child is 4 and I have lost down to 187, but can't seem to make it pass 177. We go on vacation the end of May and I am determined to make it down to 168 and then I am in hopes I will make it to 150.
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    145-150 is what I'm aiming for at 5'4"
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my current weight is about 125. I'm thinking 115-120 would be a good place for me, but I'm not really sure yet! I'm also building muscle currently, and muscle weighs more than fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!