My 365th day.....87lbs gone

Options
1235»

Replies

• alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing your photos and your story. xo
  • FRIESENS
    FRIESENS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Even your camera got smaller! ;)
  • NinaBunni
    Options
    You look inrcredible!!! Thank you for inspiring me and reminding me that I can be successful! Your story encourages me to carry on! Keep up the great work.
  • cargilb
    cargilb Posts: 116
    Options
    thta is great. I plan to lose about the same amount. :) see at minus 87 lbs soon.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love the story and you look amazing...Congrats on the 365th
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Even your camera got smaller! ;)

HA!! One of my friends on FB said that!! :)
  • maryhworley
    Options
    That is Awsome! Great Job! Keep up the good work :)
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting. You look awesome.
  • angiemarie_xo
    angiemarie_xo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I'm grateful for your post because it reminds me to keep going! No matter what life throws at me, I just need to try my best and keep going!!

Congratulations on your weight loss and best wishes for even more success to come!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    "inspire - /inˈspī(ə)r/Verb:.Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative." Yes I would say that your story and accomplishments more than meet the definition of inspire. :smile: Thank you for sharing and best to you on your continuing journey.
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am even more inspired after reading it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!