90 lbs lost! before and after pics

Options

Replies

• Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! :happy: Great work! An inspiration for sure!
  • holycowitschris
    holycowitschris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW you look SO GOOD!

I want to run a 10k this year, any advice?

Just make sure you are consistently running every day. Don't push yourself too hard because you don't want to get injured before the race!. About a week before the race drop your miles down to maybe about 2 or 3 miles the week before, depending on how you feel. Races are really fun and you will be very excited to be there!. Your adrenaline will be going so don't worry about if you will make it to the finish line or not! Just enjoy the race and the people cheering you on!. Pace yourself and don't push too hard on the first couple miles! and you'll be fine!!!.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Awesome weightloss, congrats! Pics look amazing!
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Young man you are simply AMAZING. Congratulation's on your success. I hope you are proud of yourself as you should be.
  • holycowitschris
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Do men ever smile? Seriously, do they? You look great.

haha I actually smile alot! :) Just not in this picture I suppose!.
  • Millie2045
    Options
    You look like the younger brother or son of the person you were before well done!
  • Lissa947
    Options
    Great Job!!! Feels great, doesn't it? :)
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!
  • balbinavarela
    Options
    you look good. congrats
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome.
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Wow, simply amazing and inspiration. : )
  • giggles007
    giggles007 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    really great to see such achievement and wonderful to read what you did to get to where you are.

But what was the ultimate factor that made you 'get up & go'? what motivated you to keep going?
    Sorry if it may come across Im asking personal questions, I know I deviated a while back and then put all the pounds on and I am starting again but this time I want to stay on track.

Thanks

Congrats once again for your achievement
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    SUPERB!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Great job! You should most certainly be smiling in the second photo!
  • holycowitschris
    Options
    really great to see such achievement and wonderful to read what you did to get to where you are.

But what was the ultimate factor that made you 'get up & go'? what motivated you to keep going?
    Sorry if it may come across Im asking personal questions, I know I deviated a while back and then put all the pounds on and I am starting again but this time I want to stay on track.

Thanks

Congrats once again for your achievement

That's a good question. I was just sick of how I was. I heard this quote a long time ago and I like it alot, "Real change happens, when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of changing"
  • holycowitschris
    Options
    Great Job!!! Feels great, doesn't it? :)

For sure! :)
  • Mamax143
    Options
    Good for you congrats on your amazing results and accomplishments. truly an inspiration
  • cass0107
    cass0107 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Congratulations! Definitely inspirational. :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment...well done!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!