Replies

• emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Food4Fuel
    Food4Fuel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How many calories did you eat? Just curious as I'm a similar build as you.
  • CHRISTCENTERED
    CHRISTCENTERED Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great!...how did you keep your focus and motivation?
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    Wow What an awesome job.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Young man, we are so proud of you! You took on one of life's most difficult challenges and through dedication, planning and consistent effort you succeeded. Using these tools allows you to take on any challenges life throws at you. Congratulations!!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What an aaaaamazing transformation !!! Well done
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Wow, you already know you rock! GREAT JOB!
  • holycowitschris
    holycowitschris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! I just showed my 19 year old daughter your before and after pics and she thinks you're gorgeous :happy:
    haha well tell her I say hi! :)
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You should be extremely proud of your transformation. You look great!
  • holycowitschris
    Options
    How did you get rid of the man boobs.? will they just go away as you loose weight.. I've lost over 30 lbs and they are still there...

Pushups are the key to that. If you consistently do your pushups at least once a week your "man boobs" will turn into pecs lol.
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great..keep up the hard work and dedication! :happy:
  • bethwalshcps
    bethwalshcps Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! congrats!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! And you added many, many more years to your life! WTG!
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Holy cow Chris you look amazing!!! Your hard work paid off and paid off well! Keep up the great work young man -- you're an inspiration to many!:flowerforyou:
  • holycowitschris
    Options
    How many calories did you eat? Just curious as I'm a similar build as you.

I believe I just used MFP suggested calorie intake for the day but most days I would eat 1200 to 1400 calories at the time. I eat about 1400 to 1600 calories a day now.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You're soo cute! You look like my son. Anyway, congrats on your success. You look fantastic! Now get out there and attack life! :)
  • holycowitschris
    Options
    You look great!...how did you keep your focus and motivation?

One thing that kept me inspired was seeing how much I lost weekly on my weight chart I wrote out and pinned to my wall in my room. I also put a bunch of inspiration quotes on my wall right in front of my when I would wake up every morning!. I would read them and that gave me lots of motivation as well. Also music kept me going!!!. I always worked out and ran with music!.
  • Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you because you nipped this weight issue at such an early age. You have pretty much changed your own life story. Enjoy this life you have worked so hard for. I wish you a long and very exciting future! Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!