What would your LAST MEAL be?

Options
stines72
stines72 Posts: 853 Member
You have been convicted of multiple counts of third degree murder and are sentenced to death by lethal injection.

What is your last meal?

Mine would be:
2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (grilled), a bag of doritos, a bag of oreos, and ginger ale (you know, for the inevitable stomach ache)

Replies

• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    My victims
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    My victims
    LOL
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    My victims

I was gonna say...."you!"......
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Sushi. 3 Dragon Rolls. 1 Tuna roll. 1 Salmon roll.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    My victims

:drinker:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    chicken, grilled and fried. pasta. potato salad. lasagna. macaroni salad. chips and dips of all varieties. soda (not diet). pizza. bacon cheese burger. loaded mashed potatoes. curly fries (with nacho cheese). crescent rolls, texas toast. peanut butter which would serve as dip for bananas, mini hershery's bars, crunchy granola bars and other things I'm sure (yeah I like to put peanut butter on everything. and eat it straight outta the jar). potato wedges. Bang Bang Shrimp from BoneFish Grill. ice cream, cake, fudge, pies, cookies, muffins, almost any dessert.

I'd take as much as I wanted of each thing.

I'm sure I missed something.
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I extra large, extra cheesy, cheese pizza.
    And fried ice cream. :):):)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    well I was going to say it would probably be a lot of scotch and then my last words would be "hey check this out" fallowed by some crazy stunt I would never do with out my friend scotch.

but with this scenario... yeah my victims works :drinker:
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    All you can eat Chinese buffet.

Can't wait for Chinese New Year so I can get my fix!!!!
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Cookies with TONS of frosting! ;)
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped steak, poutine, boston cream pie, 6 pack of Stella. Maybe some heroin to try before I die, just to see.
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    First choice - CherokeeBabe....

Second choice -

But if that didnt work, then it would be a huge t-bone, heinz 57 sauce, baked potato, butter and sour cream, fried onions and mushrooms, with a huge piece of chocolate cake with french vanilla ice cream.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    spaghetti and meatballs, sushi
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    p****
  • missismj
    missismj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heeeey! This is gonna make my hungry ! So I am not gonna say nothing lol!
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The cheesiest homemade lasagna in the world, cheesey potatoes that my grandma makes, pizza hut breadsticks with a ton of sauce, cinnamon wheel from papa murphy's, and orange cream soda to drink. Oh, and maybe some rum chata. :)
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    hooters an wings
  • itstimetoeat
    itstimetoeat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    chicken, grilled and fried. pasta. potato salad. lasagna. macaroni salad. chips and dips of all varieties. soda (not diet). pizza. bacon cheese burger. loaded mashed potatoes. curly fries (with nacho cheese). crescent rolls, texas toast. peanut butter which would serve as dip for bananas, mini hershery's bars, crunchy granola bars and other things I'm sure (yeah I like to put peanut butter on everything. and eat it straight outta the jar). potato wedges. Bang Bang Shrimp from BoneFish Grill. ice cream, cake, fudge, pies, cookies, muffins, almost any dessert.

I'd take as much as I wanted of each thing.

I'm sure I missed something.

LOL that's not a meal. that's a buffet!!! love buffets!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    A pizza, salt and vinegar chips, guacamole, Diet Coke, and a baconator. I'd probably die from that alone :P
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Hmmm~

A bigass gooey jalapeno cheese steak pizza with garlic rolls and some chips, cookies and cream icecream, some Dr. Pepper on the side and a movie to watch as I eat. Probably the Hamlet movie that doesn't have Mel Gibson.

IE just about everything unhealthy under the sun, huhahaha.