What would your LAST MEAL be?

Options

Replies

• tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Medium cooked Ribeye, heavily seasoned, bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers,
    Blue Cheese Lettuce Wedge, Yellow Butter flavored three layer cake with LOTS of fudge frosting.
  • itstimetoeat
    itstimetoeat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would want to have the most SOUTHERN meal. Fried chicken, mac n cheese, biscuits, mashed potatoes, stuffing (I know doesn't make sense but mmm...), fried okra, buttered corn, green beans, scalloped potatoes, southern rice, fried gizzards, watermelon slush, crinkle cut fries with nacho cheese!!!

Ok I should stop before this becomes a buffet rather than a meal haha.
  • ghostwor1d
    ghostwor1d Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The Bonsai Burger from Red Robin, and unlimited french fries. And a coke. It's been so long I've almost forgotten what it tastes like. Almost.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My dad's stewed oxtail and rice followed by the largest tub of various scoops of Baskin Robbins ice cream!!! Pure bliss!!!
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    McDonald! & burger king :D
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    The creamiest macaroni and cheese known to mankind, a huge helping of artichoke lasagna, Pizza Hut breadsticks & marinara sauce, Red Robin french fries and 2 gallons of their "campfire sauce", some freshly-made s'mores directly off a bonfire on a beach, hot fudge milkshake from Dairy Queen, a slice of my Mom's 7 layer german chocolate cake......um omg.....all this is gonna take a long time to eat AAAAND i will WANT to die after i eat off of it.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken
    Corn fritters
    Mashed potatoes with gravy

Pecan pie for dessert.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    #4a from Jacala's Mexican Restaurant:

• 3 cheese enchiladas
    • Rice
    • Refried Beans
    • Puffy Taco

With a 1/2 order of Jacalitos (Chicken Nachos with Jalapeño, yellow and white cheese)
    and a pitcher of Frozen Meltdown Margaritas.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    chicken, grilled and fried. pasta. potato salad. lasagna. macaroni salad. chips and dips of all varieties. soda (not diet). pizza. bacon cheese burger. loaded mashed potatoes. curly fries (with nacho cheese). crescent rolls, texas toast. peanut butter which would serve as dip for bananas, mini hershery's bars, crunchy granola bars and other things I'm sure (yeah I like to put peanut butter on everything. and eat it straight outta the jar). potato wedges. Bang Bang Shrimp from BoneFish Grill. ice cream, cake, fudge, pies, cookies, muffins, almost any dessert.

I'd take as much as I wanted of each thing.

I'm sure I missed something.

I'll have what's she's having! :)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    red beans and rice with 2 links of smoked sausage and potato salad .. oh better not forget the bread
    of course, this has to come from Frisco Deli (local joint that uses dry beans not canned) .. having this meal Friday actually (but only 1 link of sausage :ohwell: )

this girl loves red beans/rice and smoked sausage :love:
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hooters Chicken Wings...911 flavored
    Home Run Inn Pizza
    Toll House Ultimate Chocolate Lovers Cookies
    Flaming Hot Cheetos
    Big Mac
    AND...

Vodka martini to wash it all down with
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    soft, not fried chicken chimichangas loaded with sour cream and guacamole along with tortilla chips and yummy cheese dip!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Four fried chickens and a coke. And some dry white toast, please
  • Routerninja
    Options
    Korean BBQ with lots of Kimchi,
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Del Friscos - Wedge salad, thier amazing bread and butter, bone-In ribeye (medium rare) with cognac foie gras butter sauce, potatoes au gratin, aspargus, and a slice of lemon cake. Pair that with a nice Pinot Noir or Cab and a latte and I'd be pretty happy...
  • itstimetoeat
    Options
    Fried chicken
    Corn fritters
    Mashed potatoes with gravy

Pecan pie for dessert.

Nice choice!!
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A steak smothered in A1 sauce and twinkies with a Dr. Pepper to wash it all down
  • itstimetoeat
    Options
    Four fried chickens and a coke. And some dry white toast, please

YAY fried chicken!!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Benihana's seafood combo followed by a big bowl of green tea ice cream
    mmm.mmm.mmm
  • XxfitforeverxX
    Options
    chicken and black beans with guacamole and drizzled with lime juice!