Options

Replies

• smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hibachi, popcorn, pickles, orange juice, and birthday cake
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Right now, I'd say a grilled cheese, tomato soup, an entire box of kraft mac and cheese, french fries, a slice of pepperoni pizza, and an entire strawberry cheesecake. Oh, and an agreement they can't kill me until I finish it all, because it would definitely take me at least a day and a half haha
    omg! a fellow kraft mac an cheese lover! usually people are repulsed by it but i think its the best. and with that agreement in place, why not just order a lifetime supply LOL

LOVE kraft mac and cheese. So much! I can't even remember the last time I had it...probably years...but I think about it very often! hahaha
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    A thick 12 oz London broil Steak medium rare w/a maine lobster tail 2 lbs, snow king crab legs, hot butter-fresh squeezed lemon, real garlic mashed potatoes with grilled asparagus and a bottle of Italian imported moscato.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    A Hawaiian pizza from Woodstocks Pizza :D .... and a 6 pack of Dos XX Lager (with lime and salt)
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Whopper with extra cheese and mayo, 12 double chocolate cookies from subway and I can’t forget all the Recess Peanut Butter Cups I can eat! (I’m almost sick thinking about it) LOL
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap.. Juicy lucy, chili cheese fries, and Goldfish Xtra cheddar crackers. And beer of course.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My mom's banana cream pie
    My favorite pizza from Campisi's, Dallas
    Veal piccata (can't remember the place now...and that saddens me)
    Tostada Burger from Chris Madrid's (San Antonio)
    Smoked sausage from Luling City Market, Luling, TX
    Brisket from Snow's BBQ in Lexington, TX
    Escargot from Hy's Steakhouse in Winnipeg, Canada
    Bone-In Ribeye from Hy's Steakhouse in Winnipeg, Canada

That should do it!

Oh...and a case of Mountain Dew
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'd say a grilled cheese, tomato soup, an entire box of kraft mac and cheese, french fries, a slice of pepperoni pizza, and an entire strawberry cheesecake. Oh, and an agreement they can't kill me until I finish it all, because it would definitely take me at least a day and a half haha
    omg! a fellow kraft mac an cheese lover! usually people are repulsed by it but i think its the best. and with that agreement in place, why not just order a lifetime supply LOL

LOVE kraft mac and cheese. So much! I can't even remember the last time I had it...probably years...but I think about it very often! hahaha

i remember the last time i had it! i had a stomach virus days before that i thought i had beaten, so i was pretty ravenous from not eating much. i ate two bites and threw up LOL... WORTH IT!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Grilled pb & j?! Oh lord... i must try this.
  • EllaPaigeNora
    Options
    If I had to narrow it down...

Vodka Marina penne pasta
    A galloon of raspberries and fresh strawberries
    Homemade fudge
    Cheesecake factory peanut butter cheesecake (best dessert on the planet. no joke)
    Nutella on graham crackers with chocolate chips
    Brownie batter
    Some really fancy cheese like smoked gouda
    Warm oatmeal raisin cookies
    Babyback ribs
    Strawberry milkshake from Mcdonalds
    a pound of garlic bread
    Restaurant white cheddar mac and cheese (J. Alexanders makes the best version of this!)
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Frybread tacos, wild rice and cranberry casserole, shrimp coctail, crab legs with butter, a dozen tamales, cherry cheesecake, pumpkin pie with whip cream and Tamarindo soda..
  • louisel809
    Options
    Everything on Burger King menu. And a bottle of plonk!
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    A BBQ chicken pizza........large ;) I'm not sharing either!
  • Ashiieepuff
    Options
    Buffalo wings, slow roasted pulled pork, home fried potatoes, and a ice cold pitcher of craft beer. Mmmmm
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Italian spaghetti full of mozz cheese!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    either the Endless Bread Basket from Olive Garden or the Endless Fries from a local burger joint I like. that way they wound not execute me until i finished my meal. I'd just filling that endless part. :laugh: :laugh:
  • NVREST
    NVREST Posts: 94
    Options
    Steak tacos w refried beans n rice, yuengling beer, and some peach cobbler with a nice coffee.
    Some water at the end and some Tequila Don Julio shots.
  • REDROBE_69
    Options
    A nice medium rare steak, mashed potatos, asparagus and some yellow squash. With some nice fine RED WINE! Then four shots of CHEVAS REGAL!! :drinker:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Two crunchy tacos, a cup of rice with butter, a cup of mashed potatoes with butter, two slices of bacon and a glass of apple juice.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Shrimp fajitas, the bs burger ( burger made in a grilled cheese), a gyro with extra cucumber sauce, eggplant parmesan, and various sides like fries, fried cornbread, coleslaw, turnips and greens, corn on the cob with lots of butter

Sweet tea and real coca cola to drink

For dessert.... A dark chocolate cake, black berry cobbler, creme brulee, tiramisu and a scoop of vanilla ice cream