Replies

• mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    awesome job- congrats
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have also been here for one year today!
  • bahrtamara
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! What an inspiration!
  • chefyvon
    Options
    Awesome also cheering for a good team
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thanks man...and good job!!!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! Congratulations.
  • melclark1023
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah - GO TEXANS!!! Can't wait to see some of our guys play in the pro bowl. You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing your story, very inspiring!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great loss
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You do look great!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!!
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    dude way to go, don't settle keep going!
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • 2012Sonya
    2012Sonya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Thank you for sharing....so inspiring :)
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a totally different person. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • flarge
    flarge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Incredible job--you look happy & healthy. BTW, I love beards!!
  • AMS44067
    Options
    A year ago today I was at the heaviest weight I'd been for the third time in my life. At 320 I was unhappy and unhealthy. My wife and I had tried to lose weight in the past, some attempts some what successful and some not so successful. The South Beach Diet was successful twice, but our cravings for those foods that we had cut out proved to be too great. We would start cheating on the diet, eventually falling completely back into our old eating habbits. We decided this year was going to be different. We were going to find a way to cut back calories. I mentioned this to a friend of mine at work, and he suggested me to look into this site. Well 367 days later, 2012 was a leap year, here I am. Of course this isn't all just because of MFP, but I know that without the diary and being consistant with my tracking we would not have been successful. I've lost 113 lbs, I'm down from 320 - 207, I've been as low as 204. I've gone from a pant size of 44 to 34, and they are falling off of me now too. I went from tight xxxl to a lose xl, Large in some polos.
    I champion this site to everyone I know. Several friends have signed up, but without consistancy I've seen them fail. This takes commitment, and you have to be absolutely ready to change to make it work. I wish you all the best of luck, and look forward to seeing all of your success as well.

Weight 320 - 207 lowest 204
    Neck 20 in - 16.25 in
    Waist 54.5 in - 38.75 in
    Hips 45 in - 37.5

You are living proof that everything is possible. What a motivation for all of us! Thanks for sharing!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    Let's admit it... YOU ROCK! Nice work.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    wow and what a great legacy to past onto your kids
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!