No More Excuses -- Week 19

Options
124»

Replies

• hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Completed W4D1 of C25K, did 2 miles, and burnt 350 cals.
    That's fantastic! My wife just finished the program, so I know how hard it can be. Keep up the good work.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Completed W4D1 of C25K, did 2 miles, and burnt 350 cals.

Great job!! I am still chugging along. I've gotta make myself run a little longer than 25 minutes each time. One day I can do it and then the next I just don't have the ummph!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm sorry i have been off the site for a week. My weigh in on thursday was not good.
    LW: 178.5
    CW: 179.5
    I gained a pound and have been cheating on my diet blindlessly and kept saying to myself i will get better tomarrow. I think what also added to this was that i felt very big headed, last weekend i won my first karoake contest and cheated for a week. I didn't realize this until i was in Target on saturday and i really wanted to buy clothes and my bf told me you don't deserve it, you've been really bad on your diet. I knew i was doing bad but it was something else to hear someone i love say that and i decided to start all new today. Plus he lost 3.5 pounds this week, my competitive self was freakin out. I went for a 10 mile bike ride already today and have been good on my diet. There is a light at the end of tunnel, you just have to take it day by day and i am officially back.

sarina