30 Day Shred!

Options

Replies

• gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey guys mind if I join? I completed W1 D8 today....
  • bethanykf
    Options
    Today I completed Day 6 of level one. So far so good. I'm a pretty big girl, but (unless I'm totally hallucinating) I'm starting to see a slight change in shape. This can't all be attributed to 30ds because I was exercising before, but it's nice to see a difference.
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started once a few weeks ago and did it for a few days and then forgot.
    I restarted at day 1 today :) Look forward to hopefully getting through the 30 days
  • sironae
    sironae Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm excited to start this soon! I bought the DVD and am going out of town for a couple of days, so I plan on starting when I get back.
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How have you record it on MFP exercise?
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
  • SarahSue41
    Options
    I have been alternating shredding and running. I have done 3 days of the shred and 3 days of running (a minimum of 2 miles) Planning on Doing 30 days, just not in a row :-) I needed something easy I could cross-train with! I hope I get results!
  • kerryoneill22
    kerryoneill22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred, however I do struggle with the skipping just because it makes my calf muscles hurt like mad almost like they are cramping up, otherwise I love it, I am on day 7 now and i am certainly noticing the difference, I take my measurements and photos again on Friday so hopefully i will see more of a difference then.

I am interested to know how others are getting on with it, so if you would like to friend me and work the 30 shred results together I am willing and up for that, I will even let out my measurements, but not sure I can go to the photos yet lol...
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im doing the 30 day shred along with a couple of other dvds. :D
  • latina_Ana
    latina_Ana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is this 30D that you speak of? sounds interesting ....
  • kerryoneill22
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Shred, put it into google and it will come up, or put it into you tube and the workout is there, it is really worth doing it.
  • kerryoneill22
    Options
    I just put in 28 minutes of aerobic exercise
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it soon add me if you want.
  • subella65
    subella65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    del
  • MariaBuchan
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm on L1 D5 of the shred. Feel free to add me for support. I wear a heart rate monitor and burn anything from 240-290 with this exercise. I usually put it in my diary as general circuit training 20 mins. Its great for toning up, I'm already feeling a difference!
  • ng08
    ng08 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on level 3 day 2 of the 30 day shred but instead of doing each level for 10 days, I am doing each level for 20 days so that I can master all the exercises in the workout. Some of them are reallllly intense.

On MFP I enter the workout as Circuit Training.
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L1D3 1. I was doing it alternate days but I think for the next week I shall do it daily to speed up changes.
    Just wanted to know what weights you all are using.....I find the arm exercises particularly difficult as I haven't built the strength.
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 for the first time! Anyone have any idea how many calories are burned? I read anywhere from 130 - 250 depending on intensity

I am approx 140lbs and 5ft 3in (30 yrs old) and when I wear my heart rate monitor doing her ripped in 30 level 1 (which is pretty much the same as 30DS) I burn 228kcal - hope this helps!!
  • moraid
    moraid Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 1. I agreed the lunges HURT! Can't wait to see the results though.
    Always looking for motivation if you want new MFP friends x
  • lazyv310
    lazyv310 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 day 1 yesterday.