What do you ladies work out in?

Options

Replies

• _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I wear tight workout capris, fitted sweats, or shorts (depending on weather and workout) and either a fitted workout shirt or loose cotton t-shirt.
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Tshirt and shorts usually... if it's cold out then I'll opt for compression pants and a fleece. Nothing fancy :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    crops and a tank usually, shorts in the summer when my legs are tanned :laugh:
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    at home i wear shorts and a sports bra. the gym i go to requires shirts, although thats not a problem because i'm not yet comfortable to just wear a sports bra in public
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    Lululemon !!!
    Best sports bras ever. Most comfy. Best looking and longest lasting workout clothes

this! i always wear lululemon to the gym. they have the cutest work out clothes, and they make you look great just putting them on!

personally, if i look cute at the gym (definitely not trying to impress anyone.. i go to an all-ladies gym), I will feel more confident and work out harder than if i look sloppy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting, since it's done at home, is usually in my PJs. Typically a t-shirt with shorts in the summer or fleece pants in the winter. Barefoot in the summer and in my slippers or slipper socks in the winter.

Running depends on the weather. I only bother wearing cute matching exercise clothes if I'm in a race.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I like a fitted pair of pants (drawstrings frustrate me) and whatever shirt I see fit at the time. Most of the stuff I have right now is a size or two too large, but I haven't had the opportunity to go shopping for new gear yet. Waiting for summer. =)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.

Oh, this is sad to me...... No matter how long I have been with a person, I want to *always* be cute - for him and for me. I just feel better when I am.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Usually pj's, because I work out in the morning when I get out of bed. Today was polka dotted flannel pants, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt (It was cold outside on the way to the gym).
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Brandwise, I like Athleta.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    In public, shorts or yoga pants and a tank or t-shirt.

At home in private, Sports Bra and shorts.

Seems comfy to me, and one day I want to look good in it so... maybe one day I will if I keep wearing that stuff while working out and eating right.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Wicking Tee-shirt or tank.
    Long yoga-style (but non-cotton) pants.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Depends on the weather. Lately I've been wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. When it warms up, it will be shorts and a tank.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes two sports bra. Stretchy gym shorts, like 3 bux at Walmart. and any old raggy T.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    2 sports bras, yoga pants, t-shirt, running shoes.
  • kgilleran
    Options
    Under Armour tops, Nike shoes, Moving-Comfort sports bra, Under Armour tights/Capris, Sole socks
  • mcpjan
    mcpjan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well, at first I worked out with shorts and over sized t-shirts. Now that I am much smaller that has changed. Exercise pants and a top. Nike dry- fit are my favorite for both. Sports bra, sneakers. This is a good questions and thank you for asking it.
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    So I go to a gym that is mainly for guys. Not sure why that is, but there rarely seems to be girls there... I specially try and wear the ugliest combination of clothing that I can, because I often watch the guys sit and eye up girls, talk about them when they think no one can hear/see (I'm a teacher, I hear everything!!!) and I just cant bear the thought of any of them saying any of that kind of stuff about me.... not that I think I am that pretty, not at all, just gross.... but then I get home, look in the mirror and wonder why the fashion police, or even the regular police haven't arrested me for looking that gross!!!!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    carpis and a tank usually... if I'm spinning I do shorts and a tank...

I wear Adidas and Reebok the most. I also like Under Armour ~ I'm one that refuses to wear anything Nike.

I use to be the pants and a big tshirt but I found it too hot.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Tights or sweats and a tank.