What do you ladies work out in?

Options

Replies

• jgrode1984
    Options
    Anything that will hold " the girls " down...... Lol

And yoga pants. Oh how I love yoga pants! :)
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I wear shorts or knee-length capris and a sleeveless or short sleeved workout shirt. I don't like wearing anything baggy, and I like having my shoulders uncovered when I'm doing any kind of arm workout.
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Shorts tank for in doors sweats and tank and light sweat jacket for out doors . No gym only my home .
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Capri unitard and t-shirt or tank top. I like the unitard cause I don't have muffin top and I don't have to worry about accidentally exposing myself!
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    In the privacy of my own home, sports bra and knickers.

If I am in public leggingh and a vest top over the sports bra. In belly dancing class, legging with a coin belt and a short top (with a long too in the corner to put on when I leave the dance studio so I don't have to walk past all the toned people who use the gym properly with my belly out.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Jogging pants and a t-shirt. If it's cold I'll wear a thermal underneath. If I'm outside running, a beanie and gloves. Nothing special. I'm here to workout not impress. :)
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I like to look GOOD at the gym! Makes me feel better! I usually wear cute yoga pants and a couple of long tanks that are tight fitting so they don't ride around and are long enough that my belly doesn't show or body parts hang out inappropriately! We work hard but all the girls in my boot camp and cardio classes pretty much dress cute...that's how we get guys to sign up for the classes too which makes it all the more fun! :-) Also have an assortment of cute Tees and coordinating tanks and matching headbands to keep the sweat out of my eyes!!
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.

Oh, this is sad to me...... No matter how long I have been with a person, I want to *always* be cute - for him and for me. I just feel better when I am.

yes!! I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it also.
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sad to say...Whatever is laying around and clean. This lets me know I need workout gear.:smile:
  • lulu3elbe
    lulu3elbe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For running I wear a running tight/legging, sports bra and a singlet. when I'm just doing weights usually just 3/4 leggings and a sports bra. When I do insanity workouts, I end up in a sports bra and 2-3" compression shorts because OMG. I get so warm doing the workout I want minimal clothes.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have moisture-wicking clothes for when I work out at home, but I wear a t-shirt and sweats at the gym. The moisture-wicking clothes aren't tight, but they fit and show my figure, and I don't want to show all that to the general public.

Yet. ;)
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Track or yoga pants and a tee shirt... I don't have the money to fund nice workout attire haha
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Yoga shorts, a sleeveless hoodie, sports bra, gloves and chucks
  • roadtoabettersteph80
    Options
    I usually wear either capris or shorts, a t-shirt, sports bra, socks and tennis shoes...since I can only work out in the house right now.
  • nancnancrevolution
    Options
    regular bra & sport bra (i have large tatas)
    regular lose t-shirt
    and some moisture wick capri leggings (i used to wear just shorts but there was chafing issues, no bueno)
    adidas running shoes
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting, since it's done at home, is usually in my PJs. Typically a t-shirt with shorts in the summer or fleece pants in the winter. Barefoot in the summer and in my slippers or slipper socks in the winter.

This
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    tank top and spandex! ALLLLL SPANDEX! lol
  • Sindaelys
    Sindaelys Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sweats in the winter, running shorts when it's warmer out, sports bra if there's going to be any up and down motion going on, lol. I try to wear a t-shirt on the tighter side, so that it's not in my way when I'm moving.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sports bra and boy short undies. But I workout at home.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    synthetics only.

Champion or Kirkland yoga pants or capris tight controlling fit on the top, comfortable to run in, but I wear tight fitting running tights in the winter if I'm outside now.
    racer back style tank and sports bra, high impact
    undies that aren't slippery/silky under my pants... so my pants stay up.
    SmartWool socks
    good sneakers if I'm running, most other exercise is barefoot. I've been doing karate long enough that my feet/legs are conditioned for barefoot...

everything must be wicking
    NO COTTON ever ever.