What do you ladies work out in?

Options

Replies

• Cristin129
    Options
    tshirt & yoga pants
  • corridor7f
    Options
    Yoga pants, cotton tank top, sports bra.
  • laurensmomma09
    laurensmomma09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    pj pants lol i workout at home and a tank top .. If im out jogging i wear yoga pants or jogging pants and now that its winter a sweater and winter coat and splash pants lol i rock it
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. Alone.

I work out, most often, in my underwear... and a good supportive sports bra. That's it. It's weird. I know.

When I run I usually wear jeans. Hah! I know! SOOO stupid but I enjoy my jeans. They're comfy. It's usually pretty cold when I'm running so why not?
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My main form of exercise is running. For that I wear a Moving Comfort Phoebe bra; tights, capris, or compression shorts depending on weather; tech shirt; and jacket and/or vest depending on weather. I wear a hat to keep sweat from running down my face--running cap with bill if it's over 30 degrees, knit cap if it's under 30. Gloves as needed.

I often wear cycling jerseys or jackets instead of running gear because the bike stuff tends to have more pockets.

If I work out at the gym, usually capris or shorts and a tech t-shirt. Cap or headband for sweat.
  • kimmadura
    Options
    If Im home and doing a workout video I wear a sports bra and exercise shorts (like biker shorts) w/ a spandex tanktop. If i'm at a gym I will throw a pair of shorts over the exercise shorts and a light t-shirt over the tanktop. It helps with the sweat.
  • BodyweightTrainer
    Options
    How about posting some pics of your attire.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was the bright spot in the gym the other day. It seems like everyone wears black to the gym.

I had on a nice melon colored dry fit shirt and a pair of blueish/purple colored compression capris.

I felt wonderful.

Anyways, normally it's a sports bra, dry fit shirt, and capirs year round. If I run outside, I wear that plus a jogging suit over top and I just take the jogging suit off when I come inside to lift.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I sweat too much in sweats (wonder why lol) and it is really uncomfortable. I like materials that wick away water like spandex or the drifit stuff. I work out in tanks usually because I sweat like a beast in the armpit region and I don't like the wet feeling or how it looks (even when i work out alone at home).
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Lycra
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    Well, I work out at home, and I started doing just Fluidity, Bar Method, beginner bellydance. I started out just working out in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt with no bra.

When I started adding in aerobic activity like Zumba and when I started using an HRM, I started wearing a sports bra with my chest strap/HRM. Unfortunately, I bought a Lululemon sports bra to plug in my HRM, but I lost a little in my back, so it doesn't stay flat on me and accurately record time. I also wear either yoga pants, or 3/4/capri style exercise pants and a t-shirt on top.

Last time I wore that Lululemon sports bra, I had to tuck my t-shirt up under the back :(. It was so convenient. Oh well. I only got about 5 wears out of that Size 8 Lululemon sport bra. :(.
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    Oh, and if I go to Bikram Yoga, since I'm pretty modest, I wear either Lucy or Lululemon. I love Lucy capris, and I love the flow shirts from Lululemon. Moisture wicking for sure.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    shorts under leggings (i don't need everyone to see my *kitten* whilst squatting) and a sports bra and tank top.

I long for the day when i can be one of the really fit girls in a sports bra and shorts or leggings. When i get to to that point i will have busted my *kitten* to get there so yo can be sure i'm gonna show it off :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Compression shorts and moisture-wicking tank tops.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.
    this. married only 3, but i'm married with a baby. only one I need to look good for is me and if I feel like it, hubby
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    cotton shorts, tanktop, sports bra. Sometimes when I go for a walk I wear a knee-length skirt paired with a tank. Whatever works.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    two sports bras, tank top or t-shirt, yoga style capris
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Most important things for me are
    comfort, style and moisture wicking (I've spent too long hating the way I look I'm not going to wear clothes that make me feel like that anymore)

I always wear black bottoms, favourite at the moment are Nike Slim Fit pants, though I'd love to try lululemon (saving hard)

I recently found the perfect briefs, no VPL, no wedgies and they stay put. also great wicking properties........
    http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/womens-active-briefs-underwear?p=32403-0-725

Top is usually a racer back tank, really like the range of colours at SweatyBetty and they're long so no tummy on show! Finally I wouldn't be without my Shock Absorber sports bra.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    <
    Usually this. Sports bra or a racerback tank with built -in bra, and yoga pants/cropped running tights/Soffee shorts.
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm currently only doing cardio...I wear a hoodie, with a baggy t-shirt, wind breaker puma pants and sneakers when I'm on the elliptical. I remove the hoodie afterwards when I'm on the bike and treadmill. And always a sports bra (even though I'm small up there)