ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I read through all 31 pages of this thread because it is that awesome. The amount of body confidence present in this thread makes my heart squishy. I love, love, love seeing this much confidence from women.

And of course I'll throw mine in, too. Last summer, about 2 lbs lighter than I am now:
    2012-08-02070259-1.jpg

You look fantastic as well!!
  • GoneKona
    Options
    bump
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    All you women look gorgeous, thanks for giving me the courage to post my own! :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I replied before this rolled, and now my pic doesn't show up anymore. So I'm reposting. :smile:

image_zpsfe9f91a1.jpg

image_zps41f50901.jpg

image_zpsf504ba2e.jpg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I replied before this rolled, and now my pic doesn't show up anymore. So I'm reposting. :smile:

image_zpsfe9f91a1.jpg

image_zps41f50901.jpg

image_zpsf504ba2e.jpg

WOW, YOU LOOK GREAT! Very toned!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    INSPIRING ....EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks saralayne 42!
  • nnoifeld
    Options
    feltlikesound, your body rocks!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    you ladies are so inspiring!!! I don't own a bikini, but hoping I may in the future!!! :wink:

Nice profile pic. Just saying :smile:

thanks! :wink:
  • Sweet_Innocence2011
    Options
    Maybe I will be brave enough to take a bikini shot later today. Seeing all these make me want to attempt it too but nervous i guess
  • nnoifeld
    Options
    Kudos to you mskourtney! I too felt empowered enough to be proud of my body and show off all the hard work that eight months of BodyPump, step class, Insanity and 5k training can do. Thanks for starting this thread!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    BUMP haha
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    8d5640b4-bf66-4775-8993-49bd0ea4b5ba_zps46ee8ac9.jpg
    66667040-b392-4bc2-ad68-d473118238d4_zps3de2b5f4.jpg

I really like the camo bikini, but am not comfortable enough to wear it yet, so I wear the brown plaid one :)
    I just started working on becoming healthy this year, and so far I have lost 6 lbs in total.

I recently started belly dancing this year and it has given me a ton of courage! I also feel a lot better about myself and what I see. At the end of the school year, we are performing and will be wearing a black sports bra, colorful skirt and a coined hip scarf ;) So I am working double time right now lol

You all look STUNNING by the way!

Thank you for giving me the courage to post these!
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Maybe I will be brave enough to take a bikini shot later today. Seeing all these make me want to attempt it too but nervous i guess

You can do it! I am sure you look beautiful, and perfect just the way you are. And the annoying clique...if I can do it, so can you!!!!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Okay decided to add one...my bikini's are packed up so grabbed the next best thing. Still have a lot of work to do but here it is. Hopefully I upload right...ugghhh please be nice! ;)
    IMG_02781.jpg

Great work! Great attitude & Confidence!
  • bonita071
    bonita071 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    everyone here looks gorgeous! :) this is the closest thing i have to a bikini, but here goes nothing! never thought i would do this haha

8c46d483-c258-483e-8cf6-28d2f734887b_zps95403ee9.jpg
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    OK - I promised myself I would do this so here it goes:

duringbikini_zpsdf5f93f5again_zpsc3bc18f0.jpg

I was never a skinny person - just thought I was big boned and that was the way it would be. I went up to 167 in 2010 and got down to 134 through WW. I really liked myself there. Had trouble maintaining and go back up to 152. Slowly working my way back down again.

My stomach is my least favorite part of my body. I had two pretty big kids (8.8lbs natural birth and 10lbs C-section) but since I was never tiny before I luckily don't have any stretch marks.

I just turned 44 and would like to get back to 135 and tone up by summer so I can rock this bikini this summer!

Thanks for all your motivating pics - keep up the good work everyone!

I want to look like this when I am in my 40s. Wait, I want to look like this NOW! Wow!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    You are all looking beautiful and confident. Well done ladies:wink:
  • tcmulli
    Options
    Wow, if you girls can put it all out there then you can lose those few pounds getting in your way. By the way, you all look great to me too.