ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• Khole02
    Options
    WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW fantastic work ladies!! incredible job to all of you! **THumbs ups! :O)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Ok here's mine! :)

4f03dd95-e0a3-4c56-8b4d-f12f4e85c9fc.jpg
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NovemberJune I hope you bought that suit because you look rockin in it! :drinker:

I must admit that these threads are my favorite because they do so much for acceptance and body love :smile:
  • olives28
    olives28 Posts: 56
    Options
    2yjyaty.jpg
  • amilypic
    amilypic Posts: 30
    Options
    I can't figure this out aha
  • htiafyenaffit
    htiafyenaffit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You all are inspiring! Ive never worn or even owned a bikini .... Give me a few months maybe Ill get the courage to do this
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Ok here's mine! :)

4f03dd95-e0a3-4c56-8b4d-f12f4e85c9fc.jpg

wow!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    NovemberJune I hope you bought that suit because you look rockin in it! :drinker:

I must admit that these threads are my favorite because they do so much for acceptance and body love :smile:

aww thanks but no I didn't! I'm going to wait a few more weeks. It's still like 30 degrees here :smile:
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever. It is so inspiring. You are all so beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • MissNordicLight
    MissNordicLight Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump

You all look fantastic!
  • smarston2010
    Options
    I don't have a before bikini pic but here's my 75 pounds down one and a bikini I haven't worn since I was sweet 16 and kept by because I swore I'd fit back into it one day!! Lol

bikini_zps19ccd590.jpg
    bikini1_zps5bf949ef.jpg
    And you probably look better in it now. You look really good
  • TurquoiseSky
    TurquoiseSky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone here is such an inspiration! I'm going to take a pic tomorrow and post.

The best part - encouragement from each other. This is why I love this site!
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    8542124727_0dcef69bdb_n.jpg
    Photo on 3-9-13 at 2.07 PM by leighdiane91, on Flickr

8543223926_85ea1c6e8b_n.jpg
    Photo on 3-9-13 at 2.05 PM #2 by leighdiane91, on Flickr

Just bought this swim suit today! the bottoms are a little small, but the next size up was almost falling off, and since I am losing weight, I do not want to try it on again in May and have it completely not fit. Hoping to be more toned and about 15-20 more lbs down when I actually go to North Carolina at the end of May.

Could my thighs and butt be more toned and a little less fat? yes. There is always room for improvement. But I love my body. Always have, and I always will. In the last 3 months I have learned that it is all about being confident. when I was 160 in high school I would have NEVER worn this swim suit. EVER. but now 6 years later and 26 lbs heavier, I think I look great.

****everyone looks fantastic BTW!*****
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love these threads -- so many incredible women. Here I am!

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg
    you are lovely!!

Agreed! you look great! love your swimsuit!
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    Options
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

(sorry for the dirty mirror)

You look fan-freaking-tastic. I would kill to have a body like yours.
  • Dreyabianca
    Options
    Sort of cheating because I'm using my profile picture, but here it goes!

1ea151.png

My goal is this: xnvtyo.png
  • rachaelheaney
    Options
    2eey2it.png

I don't own a bikini, so hello undies! LMAO.
    This was me at the start of the month. 6'0 and 168lbs. :smile:
  • Dreyabianca
    Options

Looking good! Holy crap, I wish I was as tall as you (you're literally a foot taller than me). Soon you can be a model x_x
  • rachaelheaney
    Options

Looking good! Holy crap, I wish I was as tall as you (you're literally a foot taller than me). Soon you can be a model x_x
    Thank you so much! You look amazing! Most of the time I wish I was teeny though, haha. Are you an alt model? That looks like a professional shoot in your photo.
  • Dreyabianca
    Options
    Thank you so much! You look amazing! Most of the time I wish I was teeny though, haha. Are you an alt model? That looks like a professional shoot in your photo.

Thank-you too =) I'm not an alt. model, but I do have friends that are into photography so sometimes I help them out. Most of my photos are from cosplay, though. I've only modeled in casual/alt. clothing a handful of times.