ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• Tlindstrand
    Tlindstrand Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You ladies are beautiful, every one of you! I love the confidence and bravery you all are showing..........beauty is so much more than "36-26-36"! You are beautiful large, small, thin, not so thin, curvy, straight, muscular, or sporting stretch marks that are a testament to the fact you brought a beautiful little one into this world!

Trying to get up the courage to join you all.........I'm a bit annoyed with myself for backsliding the past two years from what was the fittest period of my adult life (after completing Bill Phillips 12 week Body-For-Life program in 2010)........I'm now heading back the right direction, but I think it would have been much easier to just keep the freakin weight off after losing it the first time! If I get really brave I'll have my hubby take an updated bikini shot and post it alongside the pic from two years ago - I WILL get back there!

I love all the positive support on this thread, keep on rockin' those bikinis!
  • Thesarahmonster
    Thesarahmonster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! What an inspiration! I have never worn a bikini, or even owned one for that matter, so I can't partake, but seriously, this makes me long so bad for the day I will feel brave enough try one on ;)
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    Heading to Bali in a few weeks so I figured now would be the time to try on my cossie!

F29D0770-1D4F-4153-83DE-051826532446-1262-000001497EC65CE2_zpse92b05ad.jpg
    OMG that is cute. Where did you get it?
  • RobertGraber
    RobertGraber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!!
  • RobertGraber
    RobertGraber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    very nice..... have extra room for me to go?
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm certainly not perfect, but I'm human (and love beer and bacon...)

photo1.jpg
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    giggity giggity gigtiity gigity.............
  • melting_away
    Options
    2eey2it.png

I don't own a bikini, so hello undies! LMAO.
    This was me at the start of the month. 6'0 and 168lbs. :smile:
    I love undies!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Heading to Bali in a few weeks so I figured now would be the time to try on my cossie!

F29D0770-1D4F-4153-83DE-051826532446-1262-000001497EC65CE2_zpse92b05ad.jpg
    OMG that is cute. Where did you get it?

Here's the link if you want one
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=130865897499&index=10&nav=SEARCH&nid=27574345910
  • mimiwin
    mimiwin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    YOU ladies keep up feeling proud and confident no matter what and being proud of committing to yourself every day !! You , We will all get there !!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I don't have a before bikini pic but here's my 75 pounds down one and a bikini I haven't worn since I was sweet 16 and kept by because I swore I'd fit back into it one day!! Lol

bikini_zps19ccd590.jpg
    bikini1_zps5bf949ef.jpg
    And you probably look better in it now. You look really good

Oh I don't know about that, but thanks! Lol
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful and inspiring thread! Thanks to OP for starting it. I took these pics a few weeks ago and wasn't happy but became motivated to get back on MFP and lose the last 10kg. I've lost around 2kg since coming back here but have 8 more to go so maybe posting this will help me? eeeek!

redbikini4-1.png
    redbikini3-1.png
    redbikini2-1.png
  • Flab2Thin
    Flab2Thin Posts: 34
    Options
    I have never owned a bikini,but think I will invest in one after seeing all these inspiring pictures :drinker:
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    So, so proud of all of you!!! Just goes to show that we can be supportive and caring for each other. We don't have to criticize ourselves or other women... you are all amazing!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Bump :flowerforyou:
    I have no capabilities of posting pics at the moment, but someday I will live up to my handle :smokin:
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    All the pics are so inspiring to me. I actually took some bikini pictures yesterday because of this post but I don't have the courage to post them. I will eventually but not today LoL. I'm a big scaredy cat. Sorry!
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    I've never worn a bikini in my life, don't think I ever will as I'm too boobalicious as someone else put it. I did promise my two sisters we'd go swimsuit shopping when I reached 200, so maybe then I'll come back and post :)
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Not a great body shot, but the only bikini photo I have currently! This was about 15lbs ago!
    4426_89005847532_456242_n.jpg

I don't have a bikini now, the next holiday I'm going on is Whale watching in Alaska, but i'll be sure to post a picture in base layers! lol