ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well said and I agree with you except for posting a picture... at least not yet! I haven't worn a swimsuit in years. It's not about confidence for me. It is about not liking what I see when I wear shorts or a swimsuit. I am working on this and eventually, I will post a picture on this thread... Thank you MissKortney, for the good vibes and support to us all, just as we are.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    DSC03071_zps4e00e172.jpg

DSC03073_zps43d68f76.jpg
    There you go.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Inspired to finally go bikini shopping! OP you ROCK!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I only own a tankini and have no pics right now. But soon...
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love love love this and you. This is totally what I needed; wish I had seen this before I went off in a huff earlier and busted some iron (though that helped too).

Everyone in this thread looks so, so good, and I WISH I had the guts to upload a photo, but I'm too scared to even take one (even though, I know, I know, that's an excellent gauge of progress). I have such a hard time seeing myself accurately.

I am so with you firstsip! I don't see myself accurately either.

I own at least 10 swimsuits and I never, ever wear them because all I see when I look in the mirror is the fat... I stepped out of my comfort zone with pictures recently and let my husband take some before, after and progress pictures every 30 days while I was participating in a 90 day squat challenge. (I have 10 days left and I will have done nearly 1,800 squats in 90 days!) I haven't looked at the pictures, but once we take the after pictures, I am going to make myself look at the pictures and do some comparisons and see how much my glutes have changed over the 90 days. Here's to a first step toward pictures...
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Well variety of pics...Old but goody since I've been on this journey...Hope to look even better by this summer...#TeamKitchenAbs... 2011-2012

IMG_0139.jpg

MIAMIBIKINI-1.jpg

IMG_3561-1.jpg

OP...Love the confidence and all...You look great in your bikini...awesome thread...
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    <3 This.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    To the OP: you have courage and I am proud of you! Congrats on your self confidence. I agree that all shapes and sizes struggle with confidence, and while I love my abs... I do not like my legs and *kitten* much at all!

front-1.jpg
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I don't own a full bikini, never felt daring enough to wear one and rarely even don a costume, so this is the closest I can get.
    This is how I am at the current time.

20130124_234658b_zpse92d0889.jpg

20130124_234720b_zpsbfac92ac.jpg
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL thread OP, thanks!! And to everyone who shared -- you are all AMAZING and awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love this! You ladies are inspiring. I literally spent the past summer at the beach wearing gym shorts and loose tank tops in the water over my swimsuit feeling miserably uncomfortable, and haven't even dared to wear a bikini by itself since I was pregnant with my 4 year old! Thank you for sharing!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to tell you all how much I admire the courage that each and every one of you has for doing this. I wish I had half as much.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to tell you all how much I admire the courage that each and every one of you has for doing this. I wish I had half as much.

well if you get up the courage... you'd look good in a pink triangle bikini... ;)
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    ugh, wish I could get pics to post!! Someone help me lol. I do the cchanging of the IMG and it still doesnt work =/
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You are all beautiful!!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    in Guam summer of 2011....that was the last time I wore a bikini in public lol I was in the 180's then.
    10150189049881658.jpg

and one from when I was like 13....look at that figure....man I'd kill to look like that again lol
    10150092377316658.jpg
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Ok, here goes :embarassed:
    139-1_zps99c956e1.jpg

i love it..thank you for posting this!
  • JKing727
    Options
    Here goes.. let's see if this works!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You are all gorgeous!!! I can't wait to go bikini shopping this summer!
  • unicornery
    Options
    i love love love this! everybody just look so lovely & amazing. now i will be brave enough this summer to flaunt it on the beach too!

thank you <3