iv never had a girlfriend dont laugh

Options

Replies

• missbrayapple
    Options
    I don't hate women... I just see the red flags a lot clearer. I guess I am more careful. Nothing wrong with wanting to protect yourself. Sorry if what I said was taken out of context.

Protecting yourself is totally understandable. Just watch how you phrase it. Make sure you put out who you truly are to everyone and not a "woman-hater" :happy:
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Rejection is part of a single man's life. Join the club. Even the best looking men get rejected all the time. Sometimes the girl is not rejecting YOU, they are rejection the situation. Don't take it personally, and don't be bitter. This just part of life.

Go where the girls are, cast a wide net, be friendly, be interesting, learn how to make small talk, try to understand their point of view.

dude, she is out there somewhere, wondering where on earth you are....make sure you aren't in the basement playing COD instead of meeting her.

Said it PERFECTLY!! You keep doing the same thing, you get the same results!!

I'm obviously not a guy but it ALWAYS happens when you AREN'T looking for it!

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've never had a boyfriend, but it's not something to be embarrassed about.
  • kirstencorren
    kirstencorren Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    if you want one: send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.

ahahahahahaha works for me!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    dude, she is out there somewhere, wondering where on earth you are....make sure you aren't in the basement playing COD instead of meeting her.

Exactly! While gaming is awesome, you need to be social. You'd be surprised at the people you meet. Good luck darlin!

Hey now...I met my wife through WoW. Not even joking.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I've never had a boyfriend, but it's not something to be embarrassed about.

This *usually* means vastly different things coming from a man, than a woman...

Women "never had a boyfriend" = I'd rather be a free agent, than tie myself down with any of these losers.
    Man "never had a girlfriend" = I'm a virgin, and never kissed a sober girl

Not always, but close enough.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone sorry i could not reply to each one but i appreicate the kind words i wont give up thanks
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    At 21, just concentrate on spending time with your friends and having fun. Girlfriends will find their way to you when you seem like someone they want to be around - someone who is having fun in his life!

Anyway, I wish I had spent more time with my friends and concentrating on myself and less time in the wrong relationships in my early twenties! Plenty of time for that later on when they might turn out to be the RIGHT relationship!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I've never had an actual boyfriend either. It's most likely because I'm not my types, type.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Don't lose hope. Even though I had boyfriends, it doesn't mean it was all peachy keen. I had one actually go, 'I am going to break it off with you to try another...but if it doesn't work out...can I come back to you? Ummm, no. Yeah, i found my husband online with the help of my mom. Guess I had bad taste. Lol!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I heard somewhere that the majority of people meet their significant others through mutual friends. So if that hasn't gotten you anywhere, I'd say your best bet is to start up some new hobbies or expand on some and make some new friends.

I think the best relationships happen when you aren't desperately seeking anyone to date. My younger brother is about your age and worried about the same things and I told him to just be himself and not sweat it. You can't make it happen any faster than it's going to, so focus on being the best you that you can and the rest will all fall into place in time.
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.
    Whoa whoa whoa ... he didn't say he was looking to get married right out of the gate.
    lol
  • nelsonhrae
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with you and nothing to be ashamed about. I dated on and off throughout college and high school but I was my boyfriend's first real girlfriend. And I mean real girlfriend in that we dated over a month. I knew he hadn't really been with other girls and I couldn't care less. We have been together almost three years. It just means you are selective and not wanting to waste yourself on someone not worthy
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I was 21 before my first girlfriend and 22 when I lost my virginity. It really isn't a big deal man. It will happen when it happens. And despite what other guys may say, it doesn't define your manhood.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    all you single people should just pair off already....

You seem very negative.
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I didn't really have a boyfriend until I was 22. Don't worry so much. The right girl is out there for you. You'll find her and then you'll see she was worth the wait :-)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I had graduated from college before I even had my first kiss @ age 23, and I was a cutie! There's no rush! :smooched:
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad... I never had a wife or girlfriend who ever treated me with respect. She stepped all over me because I was too nice.

Just goes to show that I will never be that nice again..... Nice guys will always finish last.

I hate when men say this. I think theres a difference between being nice and being spineless. Nice is treating her with kindness and respect being spineless is letting her treat you however she wants. Nobody wants someone who lacks respect for themselves. I'm nice (though you probably can't tell) but I wouldn't let someone take advantage of me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad... I never had a wife or girlfriend who ever treated me with respect. She stepped all over me because I was too nice.

Just goes to show that I will never be that nice again..... Nice guys will always finish last.

I hate when men say this. I think theres a difference between being nice and being spineless. Nice is treating her with kindness and respect being spineless is letting her treat you however she wants. Nobody wants someone who lacks respect for themselves. I'm nice (though you probably can't tell) but I wouldn't let someone take advantage of me.

Agreed. I am a nice, polite guy. But I am also assertive. I dont allow anyone to step on me.
  • hawk2009
    Options
    God loves you. (john 3:16), and even though most of us want a lover, if you trust Jesus you can be sure that you will never be alone (Deuteronomy 31:6)