Popular shows you don't like

Options

Replies

• kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love all of the different opinions on here. I'm scrolling through going "o ya, hate that show" and then the next post I'll think "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THAT WAS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER!"

I couldn't get into Teen Wolf and never watched The Vampire Diaries or True Blood. Most reality shows (except The Biggest Loser), especially any with a Kardashian in it. The Walking Dead, Glee, I have never seen How I Met Your Mother.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I really don't watch too much tv....don't even have cable. I do love cooking shows tho. As cheesy as they are I love the cooking shows on pbs.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    PLL

What is that?

I'm going to guess:

Pretty Little Liars

Oh. I read the books...
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Breaking Bad.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Family Guy
    Glee
    Dancing With The Stars
    Keeping Up With the Kardashians
    Two And A Half Men
    Parks and Recreation
    Intervention
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    To each of you who said,

Breaking Bad

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

Clearly, you guys need counseling or therapy or a brain transplant! LOLOL Because BrBa is the BEST TV SHOW EVAR
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mad Men ... I cannot stand the sexism in that show. I don't care if that's how it was back then. It was the past and that sexism needs to stay in the past. Having a show about it makes people think it's normal to treat women that way! Ugh...

^^THIS! I really did try to get into Mad Men, truly I did, but I could never get past what do***bags everyone on that show is. Costumes were great, but that's about it.
    Also, I never liked Friends, Seinfeld, or The Bachelor.
    th?id=H.4659194284083044&pid=15.1
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Any reality, and to those of you who hate breaking bad and walking dead need to check yourselves!!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Anything on TLC
    Madmen
    How I Met Your Mother
    The Office
    Anything on TLC
    Did I forget to mention ANYTHING ON TLC?

I think that its hilarious that there are no "learning" shows on "The Learning Channel"

Back in the day, The Learning Channel used to have the best t.v. shows ("The Operation" was my favorite). Now it's "Honey Boo Boo's Psychic Medium Tattoo Gold Expedition Parlor" every single minute. Thank God I got rid of cable.
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Most of the shows named it's not so much that I don't like them...I just never bothered to try watching them. I watched Cougar Town it's first season on ABC but quit when I couldn't take Courtney Cox screaming anymore. That character...or how she played it...was basically just Monica disguised in a different setting. I loved Friends but Monica was a nut in the last few seasons.
  • nightengale7
    Options
    Add The Office and 30 Rock to my list.

Ditto.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Big bang theory

Totally. I find it obnoxious. I hate most sitcoms that contain canned laughter, save for Seinfeld.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Big Bang Theory
    Here comes Honey Doodoo
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Scrubs, The office, How I met your mother.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Madmen. Ugh!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    There are so many!
    Anything on the CW
    Two Broke Girls
    Anything on MTV
    Two and a Half Men
    Pretty much anything aimed at my age group....
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    To each of you who said,

Breaking Bad

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

Clearly, you guys need counseling or therapy or a brain transplant! LOLOL Because BrBa is the BEST TV SHOW EVAR

I personally think BrBa is probably the best show ever...and I'm a fan of The Wire.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    To each of you who said,

Breaking Bad

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

Eh... my husband likes it... I don't care for it....

I also don't care for Family Guy, American Dad, or any of those types of shows either... I don't like most of the sitcoms that are on anymore either... though I do like Big Bang Theory, though that is too close to real life to not be funny to me.

Funny is my brother LOVES Family Guy and American Dad, but he cannot stand Big Bang Theory.
  • nightengale7
    Options
    BBT for life, ya'll!
    th?id=H.4787622391710340&pid=15.1
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    To each of you who said,

Breaking Bad

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

I personally think BrBa is probably the best show ever...and I'm a fan of The Wire.

Second time this week someone has recommended that show........I have never even heard of it.

I'll be checking it out, if Netflix has it...

Netflix does not have it. That's OK. I have too many to catch up on now anyway....