Popular shows you don't like

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

Family Guy needs to end now and so does The Simpsons. Nobody can ever touch The Simpsons for humour up until about season 8, maybe 10, but it needs to be wrapped up now.

I agree so hard
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Scrubs, The office, How I met your mother.

Scubs??? I will fight you, I don't care if you have abs...

ETA: Nevermind, we're cool. Someone else said Game of Thrones so I have to focus my hostility on them.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Any reality show that isn't a competition. I can do Face/Off, but that's about it.
  • devastation77
    Options

Family Guy needs to end now and so does The Simpsons. Nobody can ever touch The Simpsons for humour up until about season 8, maybe 10, but it needs to be wrapped up now.

I agree so hard

I can't remember the last time I laughed during a new Simpsons episode. It's like the voice work is phoned in while they're in the bath.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Any reality show that isn't a competition. I can do Face/Off, but that's about it.

I agree here. The competitive element has to be there somewhere or the show is just garbage.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

I agree so hard

I can't remember the last time I laughed during a new Simpsons episode. It's like the voice work is phoned in while they're in the bath.

I actually find it depressing to watch now.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I cannot BEAR Two and a Half Men! I have to leave the room if it's on because it makes me SO ANGRY!
    I think it's the most shameless sexist programme I have ever seen

Oh gosh - me too! I can't stand the brand of low-brow, crude, sexist, bodily function humor on that show. It's awful!
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    American Idol and American Got Talent should Ireally go on
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Two and a Half Men - LOATH ENTIRELY!!!!!!!! :grumble:
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld
    The Simpsons
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    How can anyone not love Breaking Bad?! :noway:

I hate...

Family Guy
    Two and a Half Men
    All NCIS

Blech.
  • Kellbellftw
    Kellbellftw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory. That show fills me with rage I hate it so much. As a nerd, I feel like it satire's us and does a horrible job at showing people what the nerd community is actually like. I wish that show would die!
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Big bang theory

^this

Agreed!
  • devastation77
    Options

I agree so hard

I actually find it depressing to watch now.

This. A thousand times this.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've never watched it, but the existence of the Honey Boo Boo show makes me sad for humanity.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    not that I don't like...just never interested enough to check out

The Wire
    Sopranos
    Mad Men
    How I Met Your Mother
    Two and a Half Men

and a crapload of other shows. I have my few that I love and watch those.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    American Idol, Survivor and anything having to do with the Kardashians.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Any of the "adult" cartoons ... Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons ... just no.
    YES! They're the worst. Hate them. UGH>
  • devastation77
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory. That show fills me with rage I hate it so much. As a nerd, I feel like it satire's us and does a horrible job at showing people what the nerd community is actually like. I wish that show would die!

I remember reading an article about it and I think it summed it up quite well when it said the show isn't laughing along with nerds, it's laughing directly at them. The only guy I remotely liked in the show was the Indian guy. All the rest I just wanted to punch.