Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    To each of you who said,

Breaking Bad

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.

Clearly, you guys need counseling or therapy or a brain transplant! LOLOL Because BrBa is the BEST TV SHOW EVAR

I personally think BrBa is probably the best show ever...and I'm a fan of The Wire.

breaking-bad-family-guy-650x364.jpg
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    big bang theory... barf....
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Family Guy needs to end now and so does The Simpsons. Nobody can ever touch The Simpsons for humour up until about season 8, maybe 10, but it needs to be wrapped up now.

You are correct.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Ah, I just remembered

The New Girl

I can't stand Zooey Deschannel. The forced "I'm so awkward and quirky" thing makes me want to hurl.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see other people dislike The Big Bang Theory. Seriously, everyone I work with, everyone in my family, and all my friends like that show! I think it's SO DUMB! Oh hahaha, they're nerds, hahaha?

I like it, but my husband is a chemist, so I kinda get it. :smile:
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Any reality show that isn't a competition. I can do Face/Off, but that's about it.

I love you, I'm going to leave my husband so we can get married now. Meet me at the Chapel! :flowerforyou:
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Big Bang Theory- COMMUNITY is way better. Abed over Sheldon anyday!!!!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Big bang theory without the laugh track:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

incredibly unfunny.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Big Bang Theory- COMMUNITY is way better.

Community! <3
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Big bang theroy makes me want to throw the tv out the window
  • devastation77
    Options
    Ah, I just remembered

The New Girl

I can't stand Zooey Deschannel. The forced "I'm so awkward and quirky" thing makes me want to hurl.

Yes. I even got tired of this schtick when Lisa Kudrow did it as Phoebe. It made the character pretty one dimensional.
  • doralarue
    Options
    Walking Dead
    American Horror Story

This is really weird because I LOVE horror. I just can't get into them
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory. That show fills me with rage I hate it so much. As a nerd, I feel like it satire's us and does a horrible job at showing people what the nerd community is actually like. I wish that show would die!

I remember reading an article about it and I think it summed it up quite well when it said the show isn't laughing along with nerds, it's laughing directly at them. The only guy I remotely liked in the show was the Indian guy. All the rest I just wanted to punch.

Seeing as I'm married to a cross between Howard and Leonard... I don't think it's laughing at them... But that's just me I guess.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Breaking Bad, Downtown Abby, American Idol, Honey Boo Boo
  • Kellbellftw
    Kellbellftw Posts: 89 Member
    Options

^^^This. SO MUCH WIN
  • k8blujay2
    Options

Ugh! Can't stand Community... and I should find it funny since I went to a Community College... but then I don't like Parks and Rec either and I thought I would find that funny because I work in the public sector.
  • jlsteele13
    Options
    Honey Boo Boo and the "Housewives of" crap! Also any of the reality singing or dancing shows. Without Banshee, Hockey, or Alaska State Troopers, I probably would sell all the TVs in the house.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Family Guy hasn't been tolerable for a long time.

Mad Men (people used to smoke everywhere and harass women, I knew that, what the appeal is beyond that I have no idea)

Every single reality show is utter waste, except Shark Tank.

Two and a Half Men is proof that we live in a country of idiots.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Glee
    Modern Family
    American Idol
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    Ah, I just remembered

The New Girl

Yeah, I tried getting into that one... but then about 3/4 into the season I took it off my DVR... it was just stupid... I should have known better... it was on Fox.