Low Cal Alcohol?

Options
124»

Replies

• CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    check out skinny girl cocktails too - theyre in stores.

When I do cocktails, it's SkinnyGirl drinks.

http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/the-cocktails#content

About 100 calories for a reg sized drink. My fav is the Marguarita.

You can also make your own skinnygirl drink with ice, tequila, about one squeezed lime, splash with an orange liquer (float), like Triple Sec or one of the other orange flavored, if you need more 'filler' to fill up the glass, then some sugar free tonic water. I usually pass on the salt around the rim, but if you are not watching your sodium, then add the salt around the rim

This is how I made the marguaritas before the bottled stuff made it to my geographical area.. The recipes used to be available on the Internet on Bethanny Frankel's site.
    Skinnygirl cocktails are a joke. They are barely less calories than a "regular" drink - and just a gimmick for you to spend more money (since they are highly overpriced). Not only that, but they have a MUCH lower % alcohol in them.
    I tried the Skinnygirl Cosmo - and I drank the entire bottle and wasn't buzzed at all because of the low alcohol content in it. And that defeated the purpose, because I probably ended up having about 3 or 4 more drinks than I would have!
    Her wine is especially stupid - same as regular wine!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Vodka and soda with 4 limes and 4 cherries.... yummy!!!!