While we're at it... STOP hating on Pop Tarts

Options

Replies

• suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Special K fruit crisp bars are my version of pop tarts, same flavor, smaller package. :tongue:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Because of you MFPers and your obsession with discussing pop tarts, specifically pop tart/ice cream sandwiches......I had a dream last night that I ate one! Soon I will make my dream come true.
    I'm enjoying this. You can only talk about bacon for so long.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Red velvet pop tarts sandwiched around blue bell red velvet cake ice cream.

It's what's for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.

It's Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake, but close enough

1e5d25f4-0dbd-426e-9019-d360b129083f_zps9caf145c.jpg
  • magerum
    Options
    Wait, there are pumpkin pie Pop-tarts? :noway:

Yes, yes there are:

2cd19a55-0fb5-4b02-aeb8-5989202f3e6e_zps0e002baf.jpg
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Missed out on Part 1 but definitely in for Part 2...... :drinker: Speaking up Pop Tarts my stash is getting a little low, time to stock up on some Chocolate Peanut butter and Chocolate Fudge... All I have left is Red Velvet and Pumpkin Pie (not that that is a bad thing!!! lol)

Wait....there's Red Velvet Poptarts?????????? :love: My whole life I've been living without these :cry:
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Because of you MFPers and your obsession with discussing pop tarts, specifically pop tart/ice cream sandwiches......I had a dream last night that I ate one! Soon I will make my dream come true.

spiderman-meme-generator-stop-all-the-lies-9a5b3a.jpg
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I discovered the Lemon meringue yesterday while grocery shopping, I could not resist! I eat them post workout....best cardboard ever =)

Ok, I MUST try these. MUST.
  • magerum
    Options
    Missed out on Part 1 but definitely in for Part 2...... :drinker: Speaking up Pop Tarts my stash is getting a little low, time to stock up on some Chocolate Peanut butter and Chocolate Fudge... All I have left is Red Velvet and Pumpkin Pie (not that that is a bad thing!!! lol)

Wait....there's Red Velvet Poptarts?????????? :love: My whole life I've been living without these :cry:

tumblr_mgktnzde7v1qmnqweo1_500.jpg
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options

Ok where is my store hiding the peanut butter poptarts????????
  • magerum
    Options
    I discovered the Lemon meringue yesterday while grocery shopping, I could not resist! I eat them post workout....best cardboard ever =)

The website doesn't say they exist! :grumble: :angry:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

The website doesn't say they exist! :grumble: :angry:

Yeah, I just checked the site too. Now I haz a sad.

BUT THEY SHOULD EXIST. DAMMIT, THEY SHOULD.
  • lizzzylou
    Options

You sir....Are a genius. Well played
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options

Bacon traverses the spectrum of food quality. Pop Tarts.. do not.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

These exist?!?

3051083-2091416381-shut-.jpg
    I'll have two, with a lemon sorbet in between. The sorbet means it's healthy, right? RIGHT?
  • lizzzylou
    Options

o.....m......g.... I NEED that science
  • rosiesmall1
    rosiesmall1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

o.....m......g.... I NEED that science
    I need to catch me a plane to the states and surround myself in these....you guys have all the best heart attack foods and it's just not fair...I am not being sacastic either...cost 5€ in a special "candy shop" here in Ireland for 2, yes 2 poptarts..love s'mores.......nommmmmm
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options

It's Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake, but close enough

1e5d25f4-0dbd-426e-9019-d360b129083f_zps9caf145c.jpg

I'm about to take things to a whole new level of fatassery
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Ok where is my store hiding the peanut butter poptarts????????

Walmart and Meijer here in my town have had them now for a couple weeks although Meijer was sold out last week on a by 3 boxes for 5 dollars deal no limit so I made the nice lady go get me a rain check for 12 boxes!! A guys gotta stock up on these bad boys..... Had to get the regular peanut butter ones and have to say they are pretty good also.... :drinker:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't waste calories on a Pop Tart
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

I could talk about bacon ALL day.