All Men In Swimwear

Options

Replies

• Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm not chickening out, just need to have the little lady download some pics from last week's vacation and I'll put some up. Get ready for some broken hearts on here ladies........or ribs, depending on how hard you get to laughing! ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Not in my comfort zone, but wut evah. See if this pic posts.

Start.jpg

PS - not swimwear, but you get the idea.

Just took these the other day. Already 10 pounds down from the beginning of the year, but didn't get back on track until this month so that is my starting point.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I'm beginning to think they are more shy than we are.

We are, we are just taught not to admit such things.

Very much!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO, reservations are made and beach trip is planned for August!! Plenty of time to get ready for the next round of swimwear pics!! :happy: Now where did I put that protein powder.......
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think they are more shy than we are.

We are, we are just taught not to admit such things.

Very much!

Yeppers....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Start.jpg

Just took these the other day. Already 10 pounds down from the beginning of the year, but didn't get back on track until this month so that is my starting point.

Wow man, you really don't have much work to do at all. A few pounds lost and some gym time will have you making the ladies blush.
  • whierd
    Options
    Hopefully this picture from yesterday will be a before image someday.

8467607944_0731218f3d.jpg
    Pre-Op 2-10-13 by Frederic.graves, on Flickr

Hell yeah buddy! You have done an amazing job so far!
  • Timshel_
    Options

Start.jpg

Wow man, you really don't have much work to do at all. A few pounds lost and some gym time will have you making the ladies blush.

Thanks. It is really cool to see so many guys working hard to reach their goals.

Great thread.
  • whierd
    Options
    bump in hopes one of my good MFP friends works up the courage. :happy:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Posted before but I guess I deleted the pic from imgur. Made progress since then. So heres a better one.

wYXHQ2Nl.jpg
  • benflando
    benflando Posts: 193
    Options
    Check the profile pic.
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome coffee drinking thread. You guys look amazing!!! :love:
  • cchamil1985
    cchamil1985 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can post later
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options

Some guys believe that finding a girl is hard because of how they look,
    What exactly does this mean? Guys find it hard to find a girl, bc they aren't pretty enough? skinny enough? Too skinny? Too fat? Let herself go? Or not your type? Just curious. :( It's a bad thing right? That is why I stopped dating 7 yrs ago. I got freaked out by all the judgement and criticism. It wasn't worth it to me.
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    Is it horribly sexist to say that I'll take one of each of these guys to go? You're all so brave and have made such great progress!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:
    I will take all of them too :) bc they all look that good. Good job guys.

It would be cool to see "all people in swimwear" bc no matter what, both men and women are going to look at both threads. Why separate them?
  • cchamil1985
    cchamil1985 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Some guys believe that finding a girl is hard because of how they look,
    What exactly does this mean? Guys find it hard to find a girl, bc they aren't pretty enough? skinny enough? Too skinny? Too fat? Let herself go? Or not your type? Just curious. :( It's a bad thing right? That is why I stopped dating 7 yrs ago. I got freaked out by all the judgement and criticism. It wasn't worth it to me.

I do not think that means what you think it means.

Let me help the OP by clarifying the phrasing for you. "Some guys believe that finding a girl is hard because of the way the guy looks"

In my experience women are typically very judgmental, of themselves and of potential mates, so most guys without perfect body types eventually stop chasing them and wait until they meet someone who shows some interest. I know, I've been in this boat for years, I find it very difficult to pursue a woman I am interested in because of the number of times I have been shot down. Hopefully once I knock out another hundred pounds or so this will change.
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    Options
    So, first and foremost, let me say to all the brave men, you are all doing an awesome job! I don't care how much you weighed in any of these pictures, the simple fact that you all were so brave to post these pics to help encourage others is absolutely outstanding.

Now.... Where's the order forms for me to order my own. :love: This DEFINITELY made my Monday.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    <<<< Profile pic is me in 10 year old swimming shorts.
    Happy with my weight now but still "work in progress" on body composition - this really made me realise what a porker I was in my forties!!
    :cry:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I'll trade ya a few of these guys for that car on your weightloss ticker. :smile:

lol. I'm big pimpin swimsuit guys.
  • paranoia99
    paranoia99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    started here

2vc7s7a.jpg

Present :

p3tw6.png

316850h.jpg