All Men In Swimwear

Options

Replies

• MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I have looked at all 16 pages of this thread and all I have to say is that each and every one of you guys look absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing and giving us ladies something to smile and swoon over. :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :blushing:
  • breezylou2
    breezylou2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yay for boys! <3
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    wish i knew how to post a pic so I can show you my Timoteo trunks...damnit!

You need the url for your pic from a photo site like Photobucket. Grab the one with at the front, at the end, and change the IMGs in both to lowercase letters. It's a pain in the patoot, but it's the price you gotta pay for swoonage and praise 'round these parts. :flowerforyou:
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Here is my picture.

Sorry about the lighting I took this at night with crappy lighting.

MyPhoto_zps5c6d5acf.jpg
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    well all the squatting in olympic weightlifting and the sumo deadlifts from powerlifting takes care of the booty i guess :p

Its kind of weird, there's been a couple of instances where woman have complimented me on my *kitten*, like seriously lol?

surprisingly guys bootays are a MAJOR PLUS in my book..and back muscles....yum i love back muscles
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    cant get it loaded, why
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    MFP1.jpg
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'll regret this but I'll play. It's hard to get a good pic in the mirror!

I'm 50, 6'1" and 230. My goal is 200lbs.

IMG_0742_zps43d173b1.jpg
  • 7Neil
    7Neil Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you man! Another guy here, finally taken the step to do something about my weight before I drop dead. My first goal is to lose 65lbs, my principal goal is another 50 after that. You can see from my ticker I have made a start.

However, at 1-2 lbs a week this is going to take me over a year! I know the weight went on over years but I'm the sort of guy that needs encouragement and positive feedback. How do others manage to achieve consistent weight loss in the long haul?

Well done you guys who posted your own pic. You see from mine how I feel LOL. Good luck guys!
  • cslon
    cslon Posts: 9
    Options
    Just finished a 49 day transformation contest at the gym. Although I didnt place I am happy with results!

Fit49.jpg
  • paranoia99
    paranoia99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    well all the squatting in olympic weightlifting and the sumo deadlifts from powerlifting takes care of the booty i guess :p

Its kind of weird, there's been a couple of instances where woman have complimented me on my *kitten*, like seriously lol?

surprisingly guys bootays are a MAJOR PLUS in my book..and back muscles....yum i love back muscles

go tell that to the guys training chest and arms 5 days a week in commercial gyms haha, only if we had more men who squatted heavy enough :)
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! The confidence (and man chests) are such a turn-on! You may not be where you want to be yet but you are well on your way and that's all that matters! Bravo to all of you fearless men!
  • jznbrwn
    jznbrwn Posts: 2
    Options
    This board is great inspiration! I'm just getting started on my goal.
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    MFP1.jpg

Great job!
  • cchamil1985
    cchamil1985 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Finally got some photos taken, 366lbs, 2013-03-15

IMAG0128_zps1e334c9a.jpg

IMAG0127_zps99e5c33f.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Men are no different than women in having body issues, especially in current days. There is a lot of pressure to look a certain way and while we are working on getting there, we just don't quite fit the bill. Whether we are considered fat, chunky, scrawny, roided, hairy, hairless, or any combination thereof, we all need to learn how to be comfortable with our bodies and who we are at any given moment.

Some guys believe that finding a girl is hard because of how they look, yet time and time again on these forums we see women posting their preferences and covering a BROAD range body types. So stop using that as your excuse.

So I am challenging all of the guys out there to swallow your fears and post them up:

IMG_20130124_162243.jpg

:love: :heart: :bigsmile: muahhhhhhhhhh!
  • cchamil1985
    cchamil1985 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Why did this thread die? Bump it back up!
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Damn! Doesn't sound the same from a a girl?
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    IMG_19063_zps09390b6c.jpg

See the pretty water in the background? Aft balcony of a Carnival ship that appears to be moving.