All Men In Swimwear

Options

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I'm paranoid when I take my shirt off. I have a long torso apparently my friend yesterday told me since my arms and legs bow out when they're fully straightened that anatomically that's more of a female bone structure.. who knows. It makes my frame very wide even though size small is fairly loose on me -_- /sigh aestheticselfconfidenceissues
    2zdvo8j.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    h26BcbVl.jpg
    Just an update. Slow going but keeping at it. Time to cut.
    wFhonEPl.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Damn Evgeni - major noticeable development in the triceps, pecks, and lats. I think the highlight coming from the natural light to the right of frame paints a bright line down the side of your stomach which brings the belly fat into prominence which I think makes the decrease in BF% less noticeable than it could be.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Damn Evgeni - major noticeable development in the triceps, pecks, and lats. I think the highlight coming from the natural light to the right of frame paints a bright line down the side of your stomach which brings the belly fat into prominence which I think makes the decrease in BF% less noticeable than it could be.

I think his triceps and traps were the most noticeable improvements. You were dead on about the lighting.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Men are no different than women in having body issues, especially in current days. There is a lot of pressure to look a certain way and while we are working on getting there, we just don't quite fit the bill. Whether we are considered fat, chunky, scrawny, roided, hairy, hairless, or any combination thereof, we all need to learn how to be comfortable with our bodies and who we are at any given moment.

Some guys believe that finding a girl is hard because of how they look, yet time and time again on these forums we see women posting their preferences and covering a BROAD range body types. So stop using that as your excuse.

So I am challenging all of the guys out there to swallow your fears and post them up:

IMG_20130124_162243.jpg

I still have quite a ways to go until I am where I want to be, but I have no problem posting a pic of me in my swimwear... Now, who wants to come take the pic for me? That's all I am missing. My phone can't do pics.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I support you in this post... and tell the other guys to man up ;)

Wrong way. :angry:
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    wow y'all are braver than I am. Good for everybody!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options

I think his triceps and traps were the most noticeable improvements. You were dead on about the lighting.

Thanks guys, it is what it is. I see the positive difference (difference in clavicle visibility sort of surprised me) And the gain in belly fat during this mini-bulk. The great mental thing is that I'm way more accepting of the "before" today than I was when I took it. There is a 4kg gain between then and now. Time to bring it back down. Let's see where we are in 2 months time.

Edit: re-reading that I'm not sure I'm clear: I'm content with what I'm seeing. Positive results on the way, lots to do. Having fun at it.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I don't have any swimsuit pics at the moment, but my profile pic is shirtless. Should be good enough. Still a work in progress, but I'm getting there. Got about 5 more lbs to lose to hopefully have abs, then will start adding muscle mass.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Update:

New pic on the left, taken today. Old one on the right taken in February. Some small improvements, but still a lot to do.

2p3xv.png
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Update:

New pic on the left, taken today. Old one on the right taken in February. Some small improvements, but still a lot to do.

2p3xv.png

Wow, you look great! Your arms really filled out nice!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Small improvements? Significantly less fat around the middle, significantly bigger arms, and a broader-looking chest with visibly more developed pecks. You are looking good. You look like you'll have a 28" waist by the time you're done.

Edited to add: for a good landmark, just look at the difference in your belly button . . .
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    nic_cage_moar.gif
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options

Small improvements? Significantly less fat around the middle, significantly bigger arms, and a broader-looking chest with visibly more developed pecks. You are looking good. You look like you'll have a 28" waist by the time you're done.

Edited to add: for a good landmark, just look at the difference in your belly button . . .
    ^^ this.
    Clearly visible improvements. Pect to delt fold is visible. You look stronger!
    We shall continue to race along, side by side. :)
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Wow Pwew was afraid id see men in pink speedo's hahahahaha... You guys all look AWESOMEEEEE!!! :flowerforyou:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

^^ this.
    Clearly visible improvements. Pect to delt fold is visible. You look stronger!
    We shall continue to race along, side by side. :)

:happy: Thanks guys. When you see your body every day it's difficult to see the forest from the trees. Especially when weight and measurement changes are small.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Wow Pwew was afraid id see men in pink speedo's hahahahaha...

And yet you still came...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Wow Pwew was afraid id see men in pink speedo's hahahahaha...

And yet you still came...

Mental note, buy pink speedo.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    This just needs a bump.

C'mon guys!