Nutella... WHY OH WHY....

Options
1235»

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love to eat Ferrero Rocher chocolates, they taste like Nutella but with a hazelnut, a wafer sphere and chocolate. Delicious!

Nutella is owned by the Ferrero company, which is why there is Nutella inside the chocolates.

The universe just came into focus. It's beautiful.

Ferrero Rocher stuffed chocolate cupcakes with Nutella buttercream icing. Everyone deserves a treat :)

http://www.bakerita.com/ferrero-rocher-chocolate-cupcakes/

16c6epu.jpg
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bananas dipped in peanutbutter mixed with nutella is heaven <3
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My French exchange students got me hooked on it. Nutella on crepes is almost impossible for me to say no to....and unfortunately, even if I have no crepes, it is just as good on graham crackers! I stopped buying it but I still get intense Nutella cravings!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i can eat a whole jar with a spoon. ya i try not to buy it anymore lol

Ditto what MommyLauren said! :glasses: I'm relieved our Sam's Club doesn't carry it anymore>>3 jars for the price of 1:devil:
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I was so excited to try Nutella...until I tried it. Just not my cup of tea and I still cannot understand what all the hype is about it.
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Justin's Hazelnut Chocolate Butter? It has 7 sugar versus Nutella's 21 and tastes awesome!

I like the Justin's brand better. Plus, they have these little single serving packs you can buy individually. I get one every now and then, but I can't binge on it because I only have one little pack :-) They have some other awesome flavors too.

I grew up eating Nutella and like Justin's better too! I love the squeeze packs especially the 80 cal honey peanut butter. I spread it on apple slices, it's an awesome, filling snack!
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    I also grew up with Nutella. Its my favorite ever. Specially with crepe. I may re-introduce it into my diet once I am where I wanna be, can maintain my weight and have my sugar/carb addiction beat.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    i can eat a whole jar with a spoon. ya i try not to buy it anymore lol

^^ I DID THIS!!! Was throwing it up ALL NIGHT! I WILL NEVER eat Nutella Ever Again!
    <--- SAD FACE
  • cinsaut
    Options
    That's because if I remember right the cream in the middle IS Nutella.
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A local cafe has on the Sundra brunch menu every week "Banana and Nutella stuffed French toast" YUM
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    I tend to finish off a can of nutella in 3 days x_x