Asset Capsules

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Why don't you be a pioneer and try them? They you can come back here and report on your success and be our hero. That's what I'd do.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    OP, :explode: much?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

If you knew so much about eating healthy, you would not even be considering throwing your money away on a faddy appetite suppressant. Your attitude is really rather unpleasant as well. Wonder if there is a pill for that?

They do. It's called Valium.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    I would say go for it! If it's all natural, then it can't hurt you. Mostly vitamins anyway....I did Alli before, and boy was I ever afraid to fart! lol! :embarassed:

:flowerforyou:
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I would say go for it! If it's all natural, then it can't hurt you. Mostly vitamins anyway....I did Alli before, and boy was I ever afraid to fart! lol! :embarassed:

Why? So you can be lazy and not teach yourself how to eat properly? Great way to yoyo diet for the rest of your life!

This .. and to the poster who said it's all natural, than it can't hurt you.. do you realize not everything natural is actually healthy for you?
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

Why? So you can be lazy and not teach yourself how to eat properly? Great way to yoyo diet for the rest of your life!

What if I want to "yo yo" diet for the rest of my life? What if I want to be lazy? Not saying that I do, but why tf is it your business? I do know how to eat properly. I eat my fruits and veggies. However, if there is something out there that is all natural, non addictive and fairly inexpensive that works well, why would I not try it? As far as I'm concerned its basically honey, green tea, fiber and vitamens. All probably things that many of you take anyway!

And by saying that taking something containing vitamens and supplements is being "lazy" then I assume that you've never taken a vitamen before. Surely its better to learn exactly how much pottassium, copper, zinc and B12 is in each of your food choices.............
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    This .. and to the poster who said it's all natural, than it can't hurt you.. do you realize not everything natural is actually healthy for you?

Cat piss.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

What if I want to "yo yo" diet for the rest of my life? What if I want to be lazy? Not saying that I do, but why tf is it your business? I do know how to eat properly. I eat my fruits and veggies. However, if there is something out there that is all natural, non addictive and fairly inexpensive that works well, why would I not try it? As far as I'm concerned its basically honey, green tea, fiber and vitamens. All probably things that many of you take anyway!

And by saying that taking something containing vitamens and supplements is being "lazy" then I assume that you've never taken a vitamen before. Surely its better to learn exactly how much pottassium, copper, zinc and B12 is in each of your food choices.............

This all became the internet's business when you asked for opinions.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    My two cents...sounds like a waste of time....much like this reply.

Oh, and I would look for something other than a quick fix.:bigsmile:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Belladonna is all natural.
    So is arsenic.

ASset seems to be a scam, not FDA approved, no clinical study.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Oh!! Beer is natural too!! But it's awesome.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

This all became the internet's business when you asked for opinions.

This!

And just because something is natural doesn't mean it is healthy. Tobacco is natural... Marijuana is natural... arsenic is natural... a lot of things are natural but you would be stupid to ingest them.

Celluose, one of the main ingredients in these pills is used in paper and cardboard and wallpaper paste.

And actual vitamins are far different than a diet pill. Your body requires vitamins... some people don't get what they need due to their diet.. some people can't absorb vitamins as well and therefore need to take a vitamin.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Oh!! Beer is natural too!! But it's awesome.

QFT

I guess I'm confused why even post this question. You knew the answers you were going to get. You have two friends that have given you positive testimonials and you clearly want to take this. You don't need our permission. But we don't have to pat you on the back for it either.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I thought that I stated in the topic "HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ASSET?" And also, "Please don't give me **** about not needing a "quick fix."

Also, if you read my ticker, you will see that I do in fact know how to lose weight, I'm simply asking for information and reviews on this product because it intrigues me. Trust me lady, I probably know more about eating healthy than you do. Thanks

NEXT PLEASE
    Wow, someone's hungry lol.

Tickers do not show a persons knowledge in weight loss, sorry, "lady".

My sister tried the weight loss pilled, they worked...several times...each time she stopped them she got larger then what she was to begin with. There's many explainable reasons for this and statistically the "I can beat them all because I'm a special snowflake" thing doesn't really work with this scenario.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

Also, if you read my ticker, you will see that I do in fact know how to lose weight, I'm simply asking for information and reviews on this product because it intrigues me. Trust me lady, I probably know more about eating healthy than you do. Thanks

Took alli, now thinking about pills...is it just me, or is this statement ironic?

YES, people need to learn to read. I took alli for 2 months, lost some weight, then quit taking it and lost an additional 50lbs over the course of 9 months MYSELF (without pills). I have since been off track and was looking for something to give me the head start that alli once gave me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I thought that I stated in the topic "HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ASSET?" And also, "Please don't give me **** about not needing a "quick fix."

NEXT PLEASE

Says you. My ticker says everything you need to know about my knowledge of weight loss.

ETA: Yeah, that's right! ONE POUND, baby! Ahhhhhh, yeah!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Took alli, now thinking about pills...is it just me, or is this statement ironic?

YES, people need to learn to read. I took alli for 2 months, lost some weight, then quit taking it and lost an additional 50lbs over the course of 9 months MYSELF (without pills). I have since been off track and was looking for something to give me the head start that alli once gave me.

I am pretty sure people posting on this thread are perfectly capable of reading.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

NEXT PLEASE

Oh, you're right. I probably needed to specify that I lost most of my weight by exercising and eating less for 2 years.................What a difficult concept to grasp, I mean is that really how a person loses weight???? Or maybe it just fell off by itself. Who knows.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

I am pretty sure people posting on this thread are perfectly capable of reading.

They may be capable of reading, but their capability of processing the information, I'm not so sure of.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

NEXT PLEASE

My sister tried the weight loss pilled, they worked...several times...each time she stopped them she got larger then what she was to begin with. There's many explainable reasons for this and statistically the "I can beat them all because I'm a special snowflake" thing doesn't really work with this scenario.
    Oh, you're right. I probably needed to specify that I lost most of my weight by exercising and eating less for 2 years.................What a difficult concept to grasp, I mean is that really how a person loses weight???? Or maybe it just fell off by itself. Who knows.
    ^
    keyboard-smash-o.gif
This discussion has been closed.