Doing good until the husband comes home! :(

Options
13»

Replies

• finestephy
    Options
    My husband works off shore too. He does the same thing. However, he just weighed himself and is not pleased. I am encouraging him work out with me. I refuse to be "fluffy" anymore. I already instructed him to buy me healthy things for Valentine's Day meaning NO CANDY! lol.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I agree with the people who are telling you to just eat real food. I've changed the way I eat and the rest of the family is along for the ride, whether they like it or not! They just get bigger portions and perhaps a potato on the side in addition to whatever we're having that night. Works out fine. I don't keep junk food around the house (I shop and cook, so the kitchen and pantry is my domain). I've lost 50 lbs since July doing it this way. At first my husband whined a bit, but he got over it soon enough. I cook all sorts of great stuff that both my husband and teenage son seem to really enjoy. You can do it, it just takes a bit of effort to learn about food and cooking and all that good stuff. Super important to do this for yourself and your family. Good luck!