Most embarrassing concert you've been to

Options

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Doobie Brothers. Lots of old people getting high, it was weird.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can pick a most embarrassing.

Backstreet Boys

NSync

Backstreet Boys- Front row

98 degrees- Front row and I slept outside in 2 degree weather overnight for those and then went on crutches to the concert after knee surgery LOL

Joey McIntyre (from NKOTB)

And most recently NKOTBSB in Hershey in 2011.
  • camo362
    camo362 Posts: 15
    Options
    I saw Marky Mark - to be fair - I took my little sister. Back in the early 90's. Of course I could not complain of the eye candy abs. Those were not air-brushed for the underwear ads. Made me feel like an icky old person STARING at them.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I took my wife to see the New Kids reuinion. She was a HUGE New Kids fan when she was a teen. So I suprised her with tickets.

NKOTB was my first concert when I was 12. I thought Yanni was probably more embarassing so I didn't mention it.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I win hands down:

I saw mind you with my girlfriend at the time her parents invited me to dinner then concert after, are you ready for this:

Tom Jones!! We were probably in the 6th row, never seen so many panties being thrown on stage OMG...

I cannot get those tight leather pants out of my brain it will be with me forever ugh!! Scary...

See I win...
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Billy Ray Cyrus. Yes, shameful.

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this one.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    98 Degrees and Jessica Simpson. I want to say 1998? It was a Christmas concert put on by the local radio station. I was 13, so I forgive myself.

:laugh:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I win hands down:

I saw mind you with my girlfriend at the time her parents invited me to dinner then concert after, are you ready for this:

Tom Jones!! We were probably in the 6th row, never seen so many panties being thrown on stage OMG...

I cannot get those tight leather pants out of my brain it will be with me forever ugh!! Scary...

See I win...

I would love to see Tom Jones!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    NKOTB!!!!!!!!
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Blues Clues.

Lol ! I had to reread that like , wait who is that ? haha
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When I was about 9, my grandmother drug me to see The Oak Ridge Boys and The Mandrell Sisters. It was miserable, but she was in serious LOVE with one of those Oakridge boys, so it was fun watching my grandma get her crush on. :-)
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Adam Gregory. I don't even like country music... and I'm pretty sure he's not even on the music scene anymore (probably not since that concert haha)
    I have a picture of him and I, he told me I had a pretty name and asked me for a hug :P I was smitten .. haha
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My friend dragged me with her to the Warped Tour.
    She was only able to convince me to go by telling me The Casualties were there.

I ended up getting trapped in the mosh pit with her during Billy Talent, missing the only show I was willing to watch.
    Waste of $50 and 12 hours of my day...
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Clay Aiken when I was 16.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I didn't know it beforehand, but it was Cheap Trick on the Woke Up With A Monster in 1994 and they were TERRIBLE...bloody awful...by the time they got to I Want You To Want Me I think there were 10 people left in the audience. Thank god the show was free at Summerfest in Milwaukee or they'd have had to refund ticket sales.
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I win hands down:

See I win...

I would love to see Tom Jones!

Yea but you are a lady me well not so much!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I was 10, my sister had just turned 9. My mother decided that it would be a good idea as a birthday present to take my sister to take the whole family to a concert to see my sister's favorite band: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK. What made it even worse was that it was a stadium show, and bringing an ASD kid to a stadium concert is... NOT a good idea.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can pick a most embarrassing.

Backstreet Boys

NSync

Backstreet Boys- Front row

98 degrees- Front row and I slept outside in 2 degree weather overnight for those and then went on crutches to the concert after knee surgery LOL

Joey McIntyre (from NKOTB)

And most recently NKOTBSB in Hershey in 2011.

You're in the wrong thread. This is supposed to be embarrassing concerts.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    GWAR was awesome live! They brought "Snooki" out and cut her unborn baby from her body while blood shot out into the crowd!!!

-Gwar was the worst thing i have ever seen.. absolutely awful..