Share your small wins!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their awesome small wins! I had another weird one today... At work we use those ridiculously ugly rubber thimble-looking things on our fingers when we sort through large piles of paperwork, and while I've always needed the "GRANDE" size (no joke... it really says that on the box), today mine kept flying off my fingers. I had to request a new, medium-sized one. Ahhhhhh yeah! :smokin:
  • connorsmama04
    Options
    I've been exercising for almost two weeks now...and today I jogged...yes JOGGED up the stairs at work. Usually I'm huffing and puffing my way up them and can barely breathe by the time I get to the top. I did a little happy dance at the top and was only panting a little...haha!
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had to work in surgery yesterday.
    I didn't look like an over stuffed sausage in my scrubs.
    January has been a good month for me.
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Someone in my daughter's school stopped me yesterday and told me I looked good like I had lost some weight. Its only about 6lbs, but hey someone who doesn't know me that well noticed!!!!!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    My small win so far is that I had to make the band on my hrm smaller twice since I got it. I've had it about 2 weeks.

Love reading everyone's small wins!!
  • chipmunck76
    chipmunck76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    this is a great post, nice to see and read all the wonderful result
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!